Ex Fiancé.

Wednesday -- 4:26 PM

Ye Won's P.O.V

"What's you're girlfriend doing here?"

I whispered whilst Soobin was too stunned to respond.

"Soobin! I heard someone so, you're obviously there" Insisted the girl who had already gotten on my nerves.

"After this, we have got to talk about your taste in women" I chastised while packing up my stuff to go and hide in my room. This time Soobin did answer.

"My taste in women is immaculate, now go hide somewhere" he ushers me with anticipation in his voice. And so I did as he asked and went to my room, I mean he surely won't allow her to go in here, which means all I have to do is stay quiet.

A faint sound indicates that the door has swung open, I hear a high pitched voice yell at Soobin. I almost burst through the door and defend him by saying 'Maybe you shouldn't have come unannounced!'

Only if we're assuming that's why she's yelling.

Though, I almost expect and maybe even imagine Soobin narrowing his eyes and putting her in her place (mostly because that happenes to me daily).

But instead, I hear a quiet voice mutter something so vague, all I get are the words 'Sorry' and 'know'

Well the thing is, that is definitely not Lia, and so I gasp so loudly everything is quiet.

I mean it is my fault but Soobin stuttering and being that silent makes me giggle, which only causes the silence to go on for a longer time.

What happened to minding my own business and being silent?

Shaking my head, I felt nervous as a pair of shuffling feet stopped right at the door. I froze and couldn't even run to go hide because I didn't know if it was Soobin or Lia.

However, soon I could confirm that is was in fact...

"Sorry Lia, I just have this umm uh- thing in here, I'll be back in a second"  I honestly would have wished that Lia came to the door instead.

And not only am I scared that I'll be kicked out as soon as his girlfriend leaves, but to her I'm now a 'thing'

Stepping a few steps back from the door, I watch as Soobin creeps in and shuts the door. Taking a deep breath, he finally looks down at me with...nervous and somewhat needy eyes.

What the-

"God...um uh good job at keeping quiet" He breathes loudly, heavily and raggedly. "Wait, you guys didn't hear me?!" I whisper-shouted while surprised at how much of an affect this girl has on him. He nods his head, even though it was momentarily hung low, probably trying to calm his heart beat. "Wow, I never imagined that this could happen to you Soobin" Sadly, I couldn't even become amused, I was just so shocked and Baffled.

"Can I please meet her?" That was supposed to be a thought, "Ye Won, are you crazy?!" He responds now eliminating the anxiousness and flustered feelings from his figure.

Well that hurts.

"Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be said out loud" I say while I begin ushering him back outside, against his protests.