𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬!

Saturday -- 12:26 PM

Soobin's P.O.V

Roughly running my fingers through my disorganized hair, I sigh as a certain dolphin catches up with me. "How come you're so stressed?" Asked the younger one while he purses his lips at my unknown situation, "I'm just regretting my life, that's all" I confirmed as if this was normal, although now that I think of it, it is kind of normal.

Everyone regrets life decisions, just like me.

Still doesn't make my situation better though.

It really seems the universe hates me because I'm dealing with my forced marriage resurfacing and Lia having to baby me when I was crying in front of her, I feel so embarrassed, every time I think of that moment I get flustered.

"Come on tell me, I never get to help you hyungs, let me advise you" Kai suggests whilst I furrow my brows in disagreement, "This isn't really a problem I can really fix with advice" I drawled out with some desire for some sleep, however, Kai doesn't give up and starts talking.

I obviously thought that it was worthless to listen to, but I didn't want to hint to him that I didn't need it.

The thing is, I probably do need some advice.

"Even if I don't know what the problem is, I can guess that one of them has to to do with a girl" Babbled Kai as he moves his hands along with the conversation. I stop walking as Kai stops with me, his face holds a knowing smirk that would usually irritate me if it was Yeonjun but it actually just makes me smile. "I guess I'm right, you are worrying over a girl" Now chuckling at Kai's new discovery, I nod my head.

"Hmmm, I'm going to guess you embarrassed yourself, right?" Eyes up and alert, I furrow my brows at Kai, okay I know its normal and it should be expected that your long term friends know you inside out, however, that makes me wonder how and why they don't ask or want to confirm why I broke up with Ye Won and seemed to live my best life afterwards. "That confirms that I'm right again, doesn't it?" Kai noted while I inhaled a sharp breath, in attempt to pull myself together. "Yes your correct, now stop surprising me with your sudden knowledge" I scolded playfully with a sense of tenderness reserved for my youngest friend, Kai gives me a smile before a voice interrupted our conversation.

"I'm failing drama" Whined a tired Beomgyu as he laid his head on my shoulder for support. 

"Hello to you to Gyu" Kai narrows his eyes as he watches the play boy completely ignore his presence, "Don't worry Kai, I didn't forget about you" Beomgyu sneered however his action was the opposite of his tone as he embraced Kai. While Kai felt regretful about letting the play boy show his affection, a hero came to his rescue whilst Beomgyu froze at the unfamiliar face.

"Kai." 

Turning towards the voice, we are met by a girl with beautiful black hair, big round eyes along with a gorgeous slim face.

"Excuse me but can I steal Kai for a second" She said however before I could take a look at her tag, she snatched his wrist the moment Beomgyu said 'sure.'

"Damn...she fell for the wrong guy" Beomgyu comments whilst I laugh at what he meant, "Kai isn't gay" However my giggles come in between my words of defence for Kai while I sound more like I'm teasing him. "Well where are you headed?" Pondered Beomgyu as we continued our journey to walk out of the dormitory, and just as Beomgyu reached for the elevator, he got a call and while he checked the number, his relaxed expression changed instantly as he took a while contemplating if he wanted to answer.