𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝟤/𝟤

Thursday -- 6:07 PM

Soobin's P.O.V

Well, she's coming.

Hiyyih's coming.

I'm excited, we haven't seen her in a long time, she must be at least 17 by now.

"Are you sure she's coming?" Beomgyu probes as he uncomfortably moves in the bench we're sitting in. 

"Stop whining, she'll come soon, my parent's house is close" Kai answers.

From what I remember, Kai's family's living situation changed after their financial trouble started, so I'm sure transportation is hard for them these days, I feel bad, and feel the need to smack some sense into Beomgyu, how stupid is he.

I lean my head back in attempt to drown my mind from worry for a second, I'm worried about multiple things though its hard to point out what they were because now I think of Lia. The cafe right next to us sells brownies, and that reminds me of the first time I met Lia, she was intimidating to me because she was my crush.

Honestly, I think it's silly of me to have a crush, I'm in senior year and am getting ready to finish university this year, I'm an adult. I shouldn't have these deep, sunken desires to like a woman from afar, it's childish.

A man should be able to go after whomever he wants like Yeonjun, he's a great role model when it comes to asking girls out. 

Though, my thoughts are interrupted by the familiar cheerful sound, a sound that sets an invasion of older memories my way. I remember meeting Hiyyih for the first time, when she was much younger.

Smiling, I watch as she wraps her arms around her older brother, "Oppa!" Hiyyih greets joyfully at finally seeing her brother. I'm pretty sure Kai's been working most of the summer, so he probably couldn't see his family, and they usually only get to see him during winter break, and the summer if they're really lucky.

"Hiyyih! How's it going" I approach the siblings whilst I give her my best smile, just like Lia, Hiyyih is very good at making people melt with just the sight of their happiness. "Bro you have a car now" Yeonjun implies while noticing the car keys the teen is holding, and so she replies with a nod along with a smile on her face, the dimples that I've always known are there and I see my worries fade away temporarily.

This reunion is helping.

"It's been so long and you've grown up" Beomgyu concludes with Yeonjun nodding afterwards in agreement, shortly after, we're all chatting about what we've missed in each others lives, completely forgetting what we brought her here for.

"Yeah the last time I saw you guys was when...umm anyways how's university" Hiyyih's sentence trails off with realization into what she's saying, the obvious remembrance about leaving to Hanlim in a very bad mood, something Hiyyih witnessed. The uncomfortable silence drowns the conversation because of the topic as Taehyun shifts uncomfortably, his break up always sneaks up into happy reunions.

We were all friends and I'm sure Chaeryeong and Yuna would love to see Hiyyih again, they also were close with her, maybe even closer than us.

Though I highly doubt that since she met us first.

"Oh Soobin how are things with you and Ye Won Unnie?" She asks and that makes me really think about a lot she doesn't know, or thinks stayed the same. However, I chuckle and answer delightfully, "Oh no Hiyyih, we broke up before I left to Hanlim, mostly because she was going to study in Japan" There goes the lie, I could've said we broke up because we never loved each other and were being forced.