Wrong Timing...

Wednesday — 5:00 PM

Lia's P.O.V

"Well he has a reason to be angry" I agreed with Yeonjun's reasons as Yeji nods because I'm not wrong, what Yeji said wasn't the best thing to say. "Are we just going to just forget the fact that he pushed you up against a wall and couldn't resist you, I would never be angry if Kai did that to me" Yuna fantasized, "Last time I checked that man was dating a minor-" Yuna cuts Ryujin off right as I begin gigging at Ryujin's humour.

"Actually good news, I found out that she's just a friend he met at the cafe he's working at, she's 17 I'm pretty sure" Yuna sighs in relief. Good for her, I just don't really see what she sees in Kai, all I see is a handsome, introverted face, and as if Yeji read my mind, she asks "Whats so special about Kai anyways?" Yeji asks her. "Looks or Personality because I could go on about them all day" Chuckling I answer
'both'.

"Well whenever he's nervous he bites his lip and drums his fingers on something which makes him look really adorable. He also has trouble asking for help and doesn't let people help him, even the professor but whenever I ask to help him, he puts aside his ignorance for me and allows me to, it's giving 'I hate everyone in the world but you'" Ranted Yuna while I watched as her eyes lit up even more at just the mention of his name.

I wondered if my mood lifted just as much as Yuna's whenever I saw or thought of Soobin.

Sensually aside, has my heart ever paced because of his smile, voice, or gesture?

Do I actually love him? Would I give him my heart and hope for the best?

Could I do that?

'I suppose you love him if you even have to ask' I thought and soon after smiled at my self like an idiot.

"How has your week been Chae?" Yeji questions with the hope of her to open up, "It's definitely not been great" She shares as she sighs. I respect Chae's privacy especially since I think that she would tell us if she could but she can't for the sake of telling.

What she's going through is heart aching for her to even think about, she doesn't open up for her sake, for her wellbeing.

And I honestly feel her.

I feel like I could understand, not her pain, but her way of coping.

"Okay where to next?" Ryujin smiles a bit despite her fake/real relationship going on, "Ice cream shop, lets go there!" Beamed Yuna. I wish we all weren't so busy, seeing all of us together makes me really happy and giddy, like a small child getting ice cream and not having a care in the world.

And I consider myself the mature type.

"Guys we should definitely plan a sleep over" Yeji suggests as Chae nods, liking the idea, "Thats a good idea, I could use that right now."

We all agree that we'd have a sleep over at some point in time, and then we were off to an ice cream parlour.

I was thinking on getting cookies and cream but for some reason not a lot of people have that flavour, but I was glad to know that this ice cream store had it.

The place felt chillier from outside and was close to empty, I mean who sells ice cream when it isn't even sunny out,
this is definitely the wrong season as well.

Though, I don't judge because they
make good ice cream, and I could tell by my reaction to the sweet concoction and the others delight.