𝒟𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒?

Still Sunday — 2:03PM

Soobin's P.O.V

I know confidence doesn't come easily.

I mean I would know.

But I suddenly have all of the things I've been missing, which is mostly confidence.

Ever since Lia confessed that I made her think about me as much as I think of her, that just makes me smile whenever I think of her red face, blushing at everything I did in that moment.

I thought I'd failed at my attempt but I was totally convinced that I needed to stop being coward, and it totally worked thanks to my good friends. Beomgyu was the first to suggest it but I instantly dismissed it, he said and I quote "Tease her (sexually) until her conservative little heart bursts" I instantly thought he was crazy.

He could do that with the snap of his fingers but me...it'd take a lot for me to get over my shyness, my redness, or the way my hands slightly shook when having to touch her.

Even kissing her for the first time woke up things I didn't know I could think or feel.

I can't stop replaying every word, every graze of skin to skin contact, and every stare we hold for a bit too long. Her hands on my face, and my hands wrapped tightly around her waist whilst I pull her close, that entire moment drove me crazy. Lips colliding sloppily because of our ragged breaths, body close but not close enough for my sake and maybe even hers, I think even she couldn't handle how fast her heart beat or how hot it got.

I was the only one running for her love back and forth but now...

Now the teasing game is fair.

I still think back to how absurd the idea of me trying to pursue her looked like in my brain, I was so insecure in front of her, knowing that she was really there.

Lia.

Jisu.

In front of me introducing herself with the intimidating curiosity held in her narrowed eyes as she stared into my shy eyes for the first time. Now the tables have turned, she's called me over to help with something, I have a feeling it has something to do with school but then again I could be wrong.

All I know is that once I'm done helping her and making sure she's okay (which seems to have unknowingly always been one of my top priorities) I'll tease a little and maybe then I'll stop. Yeonjun said teasing isn't teasing if I give too much, little by little and she'll want it herself, although I'm confident that she already does want me herself.

But then again, her words from before still haunt my brain, I don't want to love her too much. However, I'm afraid I've already crossed that line, I liked her, when I saw her for the first time, and fell deeply in love once I took a good look into her eyes, with our faces inches apart.

I knock on the door and clear my throat before I face Lia holding the door open.

She wore grey sweatpants, a turquoise short sleeved crop top, and a pair of sneakers.

And the best of all, her hair was up in a bun with her baby hairs free, along with glasses.

My heart has stopped.