CHAPTER 4 : The Driver

This story will have many mature contents, many sex scenes. This is a warning from the beginning. I have also given warning in the description. You can find many scenes raw and dirty. Don't bash at me at the end. That's why it's a warning.

Author's pov

Demit grabbed the chunk of her hair from back and entered her in one go. She screamed in pleasure while he fucked her hard and raw.

She is a moaning mess now continuously whimpering as he used her for pleasure in every possible way. He grabbed her neck from back and fingered her violently. It was too much for her. She directly collapsed into the bed.

But he again held her and latched his mouth on her big perky breasts to assault them according to his wish. She moaned so loudly while she felt him entering her again. He fucked her relentlessly and keep grunting.

"So beautiful....so tempting....you are a pure seductress Tiara......i have never seen such a hot girl before......."

Suddenly he jerked from his sleep as he felt a splash of cold water on his face. He immediately woke up and stared angrily.

"What the fuck...."- he yelled and saw a man standing infront of him.

Demit stared at the man being disgusted. He has never seen him before.

The thing which disgusted him more was his looks. He is the ugliest man of this palnet probably. His skin colour is black, his one leg is short compared to the other one giving him an appearance like a chimpanzee, his hair is messy, he has beard, his one eye is made of stone and he has many patches on his skin looking like he is suffering from some infectious disease.

"Ewww....who gave you the permission to entered my bedroom...get out....."- Demit shouted.

He was having the dream of the most beautiful girl of this planet and now after seeing this ugly man, he is feeling like to puke.

"Get out,,,,are you deaf?"- he again shouted.

"Sir....I'm your new driver...my name is Shiv...."- the man said by lowering his head as much as possible.

"What the hell....I'm not going to appoint you as my driver...."- Demit said in pure disgustness.

Suddenly the driver lift up his head and started walking near him.

Demit was shocked. Within a second he took out his gun and set at the man.

"Who are you? Who send you here?"- he asked being alarmed.

The driver stared at him with his one stone eye and one black orb.

"I'm your driver sir....why are you setting your gun at me? I know I'm a handicap man...but i can drive very well.....No-one can drive better than me and also NOONE CAN SHOT BETTER THAN ME"

Demit's eyes widened in pure shock. He keep staring at the driver in pure shock.

"Bro.......bro....is....is...that...you?"- he stuttered.

The driver went towards a shelf and unlocked it with his fingerprint.

"Go and get ready Demit.....we are going to meet the Advanis"

Demit was still dumbfounded. He came near him and keep staring keenly the man standing infront of him. He was still not believing that this man is his handosme brother Seyit Solanki.

"It's....the makeup is awesome...i mean i failed to recognise you bro...but why you planned to have this get up so suddenly? What is going on your head?"- he asked being so puzzled and excited at the same time.