CHAPTER 7: The knot with the devil

Author's pov

"Leave my daughter.....i will call the police...leave us, you assholes"- Advani was shouting helplessly.

He has been tied in a poll tightly.

Demit was sitting in a chair infront of him with a twisted smile on his lips.

"The more you shout, the more pain you will get...."- Demit said coldly.

Seyit was sitting inside a black audi few meters away from them but he was listening everything through his headphones.

Within some time two men dragged Tani and Tiara roughly and they both fell infront of Demit.

Demit instructed his men something and then they hold Tiara and took her near Advani. They also bind her with the same rope like her father.

Tiara started to struggle and she stared at Demit in pure shock.

"What is this Demit??? Is it the way to treat your would be wife??"- Tiara shouted.

She is now getting scared with all this. She thought it will be a adventure to get kidnapped by the Solanki's. But now after watching the surrounding she is really getting scared.

"You should think about this before planning an escape"- Demit replied.

"This is disgusting....now open my ties...."- she shouted.

"Voice down baby girl...the more you shout, the more pain i will inflict........"

With that Demit caught the hair chunk of Tani and slapped her hard, making her fall with a heavy jerk.

That was so unexpected that both Tiara and Advani gasped.

Seyit chuckled.

"Very good Demit...you are learning"- he said while observing everything from far.

Tani stood up with difficulty.

"Kneel down....."- Demit ordered Tani.

Tani stared at him being shocked. She didn't expected such violence.

"Don't make me repeat you ugly piece of shit"- he stated with threat on his voice.

"You bastard, don't you dare to raise your hand on me...."

Demit's eyes widened. He stared at her being angry.

Seyit furrowed in shock.

Demit stood up from his chair and walked near Tani. He is hating this girl from the very first day.

"What did you just say?"- he hissed by going near her.

Tani didn't broke the eye contact but she took back steps.

"Tani, stop arguing with him...he has gun....and Demit please don't hurt her....please"- Tiara was crying.

Demit caught the chunk of her hair making her yelp in pain.

"Stop showing this attitude....okay....your husband will not going to like this...learn to obey.....otherwise, you will end up in the crematorium before time"- he shook her by grabbing her hair violently.

Tani whimpered in pain and tried to remove his grip from her long hair but that only provoked him more and he dragged her all the way by her hair and threw her to the ground.

"Please stop Demit....."- Tiara cried.

Demit stared at Tiara once.

"This is the thing which you have to learn and follow after you make your entry as a Solanki....and this is a lesson for your father too....next time you will be in Tani's place if you tried anything like that"- Demit said.