CHAPTER 6: Guinea-pig

Tani's pov

Rekha mami was continuously weeping and cursing mamaji for his illegal activities while mamaji was standing with a sore and tensed face.

"I told you many times to abandon such illegal business, now for you my daughter will suffer.....and you....who told you to go to a pub???"- mami was shaking Tiara who is standing with a blank face right now.

"This all happen for this girl....she is a bad omen for this family....I'm sure she planned this behind our back"

Mamaji's baseless acquisitions at me made me speechless.

"Don't blame her.....she is also suffering for you....that Demit wants her to get married to that ugly, handicapped driver"- Mami shouted.

"Stop it mom....just stop it....i don't understand why you are reacting too much...girls are dying to get married to that family...they are powerful and influential...everyone is scared of them...if i will be the daughter in law of that family, you all will be safe and also papa will be in the good book of Seyit Solanki and that is the best thing one can desire"

Everyone stared at Tiara in shock. She is really out of her mind!

"Just shut up....i will never give permission for this marriage....it's a planning of that Seyit...he is a true monster...you have no idea what kind of a cruel man he is....he will kill you and fed you to his wild dogs"- mamaji shouted.

I shivered while i remember those cold blue orbs. Those orbs can send chill through anyone's spine.

I'm also scared but I'm gathering courage from the morning. I'm not someone who is fearless but i know only i can fight with my inner fear.

But the thing that is disturbing me was the driver. I felt something different about his appearance. It felt he is under a mask. The thing which is revealing from outside, the true self is different. And also why Demit want me to marry that driver?

"I don't care....if you will not give the permission, I'm sure they will kidnap me and now it's upto you whether you want your daughter being kidnapped or you want her to get married in a proper way"- Tiara replied.

"I don't want any of this...you are leaving this city before evening and that's final.."- mamaji announced and walked away from there.

"You will regret papa.....Demit and Seyit both want me and they will get me at any cost"- with that Tiara walked upstairs.

I slowly followed her. After reaching the room, i find Tiara busy on her phone.

"Select a wedding dress for me"

I hold my forehead. Why she is that much stupid?

"Listen Tani, i don't want to hear any lecture right now....i already told you what i want....i want Seyit....i will marry Demit and then slowly i will enter into Seyit's life...."

I was really stunned.

"But don't you think you will cheat on Demit...."- i said to her.

"You are innocent Tani...you thought I'm a fool?? Demit doesn't love me....he is just following his brother's advice and marrying me....one night stand can never turn into love.....i was drunk that night.....i don't feel anything for Demit.....my ultimate passion is for Seyit....the moment i saw him, I knew it that he is the one for whom i was waiting for so long......and i will reach him...."

I really don't know what to say or how to react. But i understood one thing that her life will complicate with passing time.

"And don't judge me Tani....I'm like this....i don't believe in marriage and all....my papa married to mumma, still he regularly fucked different women....there is nothing called a perfect relation....these days everything are fluid....and in Mafia, we can't expect our men to be loyal towards us...I know Demit will also fuck other women after marriage, while i will fuck Seyit Solanki"- Tiara winked at me.