CHAPTER 8: Her denial

Seyit's pov

"I will not marry you"

I heard her voice and stood up from my chair. That girl Tani was looking at my way with a huge shock written all over face.

"I will not marry you Seyit Solanki"- she shouted with so much hate lashing on her voice.

I stared at her emotionlessly.

"I told you she has a fucking attitude bro"- Demit seethed.

"Then what will you do?"- i asked by deeply staring into her orbs.

"I will prefer to die...."- she yelled.

"Ohho....you still has some more days to live MY LOVELY TANI....."- I said with a mockery.

"Don't you dare to address me like that...."- her voice was rising.

"Voice down....."- I said with a very calm tone.

"Noooooo....i will not"- she shouted more loudly.

"Let me shot her dead bro"- Demit took out his gun.

I stop him by showing my hand.

I stared at the not so beautiful girl with a twisted smile. She is invoking my demons. Very few people can invoke this beast inside me.

"Will you marry me dear Tani?...."- i soften my voice and i saw her puzzled face.

She has no idea what kind of a cruel man i am.

"How can i address you badly when I'm going to marry you....you deserve respect and care from me...."- I said by staring into her orbs very intently.

For a second i saw her face absolutely getting pale out of fear. She didn't expected that i will talk to her like that. At the same time she is also understanding that this is all a facade of mine.

"Let's go....we are getting late....."- i walked towards the mandap but i again stopped and looked back.

She was standing stubbornly. Demit was dragging Tiara with him towards the holy fire.

I warned Tani through my eyes but she didn't move an inch.

"Come....i will not hurt you"- i said in my deadly tone.

She is really pissing me off. If she stays like that after marriage, may be before my enemies i will end up in killing her.

She is taking back steps very slowly.

Is she planning to run??

My irritation level reached maximum when i saw her limping towards the exit.

I stopped my men and followed her outside. I don't like to give effort in some baseless work but she is making me to do so.

She came outside and she become absolutely clueless. I came closer to her to see her exact expression and i found only fear.

She didn't knew that we are in the middle of the sea on my cruise. She was unconscious, when she was taken here.

"You wanna jump into the sea my dear Tani....."- i whispered in her ear.

She stared at me with a fearfull face.

"Where are you taking us??"- she yelled.

"To my mansion.....After marriage, girls usually stay with their husbands, isn't it dear Tani?"- i asked by towering over her petite frame.

She keep looking at me in horror.

"You are a monster"- she pushed me by my chest suddenly.

That was the limit of my patience. I grabbed the back of her head and yanked her close to my face. She yelped in pain.