CHAPTER 5: Marriage proposal

Seyit's pov

"I have seen you somewhere"

Her question made me perplexed for a while but I'm best at hiding my every emotions very well.

So, i kept quiet while she stared at me with her scrutinising gaze. I laughed mentally. She thinks that she is smart but she doesn't know infront of whom she is standing.

If i want i can kill her right now for staring at me like that. But i don't want to do that. I can never find a girl like her. Specially in my surroundings every girl is beautiful and they know how to make them presentable infront of men. But this girl named Tani, is not at all beautiful. She looked like a stick, no curves, no glamour, dull face and black skin.

I don't like body shaming, neither i preferred the thing. But i can't deny the fact that beauty attracts me always. I like to fuck those whores who are curvy with big boobs and very well shaped buttocks.

And i know many girls around me who are breathtakingly beautiful like Tiara. They are always ready to become my wife. My parents are also trying hard to find the best beauty for me.

I know if i marry her, my parents will get a permanent shock and they will never going to accept her as the daughter in law of Solanki family. But i don't care.

I really don't want to bind myself with any emotions at all. Infact i don't have a heart. I'm a free bird who cannot be caged. I want to achieve the power and fame at it's extreme. I want to rule everywhere. Though I'm already ruling but i want to reach those heights of achievement when i will lead the whole Mafia world. Not only Solanki's but i want to be the king of the whole dark world.

For that first, i have to destroy my enemies and then i will move for the Semington cartel. The ruler of that cartel will be the ultimate king. That position is waiting for me.

My stance broke when i found the gorgeous beauty Tiara jumping on my brother's arms. I liked that girl Tiara. She will be perfect for Demit.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

Her face is looking pinkish. Demit is affecting her. Good.

"Just came with a marriage proposal"- Demit chuckled.

"What?"- her eyes widened and she stared at Tani and then at Demit.

"Are you kidding me?"- she was looking irritated.

"No baby....I'm dead serious"- Demit winked.

"Get the hell out of here....i know you are planning something with that blue eyed monster...but we are not fools...you kidnapped my sister and took advantage of her because this was a part of your plan...but she is not going to enter into your trap......just go and tell that asshole Seyit Solanki to stay away from our family"

Blue eyed monster!

Asshole!

I'm mentally marking everything said by that girl Tani. I will later teach her lesson for this behaviour of hers. I can never tolerate disobedience. Soon she will lead a life completely at my mercy.

But right now, i need to focus on Tiara.

"Listen, you maid....I'm talking with my girlfriend....so just pull your nose back from our discussion"- Demit snapped back.

"She is not a maid...she is my sister Tani...talk with respect to her Demit"- Baby Tiara is looking angry.

She is very cute. If she was not Advani's daughter. I really enjoyed a good fuck with her.

"Okay I'm sorry.....but tell your sister to not say anything bad about my brother"- Demit said.

"I will...because you are not giving me a good vibe...."- Tani said.