Chapter 1: The New Devil in School

Hey hey hey!

Let's get this going shall we? Remember,

() is thoughts
Italics is whispering
Bold is anger or rage
Underline is Dragons talking

I think that's everything, so let's get into it!

==========================================================================

Y/N POV, First Person
Time: Winter late at night

Lady and I landed in Japan with the sun down and the air was cold on our skin but didn't bother to care for it. As we gathered their bags, I could easily sense the Devils patrolling as Airport Security. I mentally thanked myself for hiding my presence as soon as the plane had landed.

Lady turned to me, "So big boy, your father has already found us a building for the business. Let's get settled in and set up before the rest get here."

I nodded with a slight, but hidden, bush at her flirt, "Right, and when exactly are they going to get here?"

Lady put her right knuckle on her chin as if she was thinking, "Hmm, it would be about three months, during the spring. So it should give us some time to get used to."

I nodded my head to the side, "Yeah, I guess it was a good thing I studied my Japanese."

Lady raised an eyebrow, "You mean you had studied how to read and write it. Otherwise, you can speak and understand every language possible."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't remind me. I guess it's thanks to my mother's blood that runs through my veins. But it's weird, with how I've lived my life. I wonder if I really am my father's son, and not secretly Dante's."

The two of us smiled, and share a laugh before Lady takes a breather, "I can't even imagine Dante trying to raise a kid. Let alone a kid that was actually his!"

I looked at her slightly, only slightly, offended, "How dare you? I was raised by everyone in Devil May Cry, even Patty when she dropped by, and I turned out alright."

Lady gave me a look that explained itself, until rolled her eyes with defeat, "Alright fine, you win. I swear if you didn't have your father's looks, I'd probably have knocked you on your ass for that."

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in front of me, almost causing her to drop her bags, "You wanna test that?"

Lady ran one of her index fingers across my chest and looked at me with a flirtatious face, "Oh, you have no idea about what I want to do."

I smirked, knowing that Lady had a thing for me, "Another time love. For now, let's just get the place set up."

She laughed and picked her bags back up. I walked up to the rental dealer and gave them a ticket, letting them know which vehicle we had brought with us. We walked outside, and saw the concierge pull up with my car.