Chapter 3: Meeting the Kentucky Fried Dickhead

Italics is whispering
Bold is angry/rage or Author's Note
() is thoughts
Underline is Dragons

=============================================================================

Time: Beginning of March

2nd Person Y/N POV...

It's been a month since you took that Job from Sirzechs, and you were sitting on a couch in the lobby of Devil May Cry, until the phone rang. With Dante at the desk, you thought to yourself, (I'm glad I didn't have to get up.)

Dante hung up and yelled to you, "Hey kid, you got summoned, Code Crimson."

You groaned and yelled, "FUCK ME!"

Unbeknownst to you, Lady was just in the other room behind the lobby, "When, where, and for how long?"

You sat up right away, "NOT LITERALLY!"

Standing up and stretching, you could hear and feel your spine popping with a satisfying sound. You grabbed Ivory and Ebony off of the end table and put them in the holsters, only to see a red magic circle open in front of the door. A second one raises from the floor, and reveals who was the one using it. Your new bro Sirzechs Lucifer, and wearing a different suit than last time you met with him.

You smiled and gave the man a bro hug, "What's going on Sirzechs? You needed me for something?"

He smiled nervously, "Yes, I know I had just called, but I think it would be best to bring you there myself. My father and Lord Phenex are throwing a celebration party for the engagement. It's not an official engagement party, but they just couldn't help themselves."

You smirked, "Will the "Groom" be there?"

Sirzechs saw your eagerness and nodded, "Yes. This would be your chance to get close to Rias and hopefully put an end to the engagement. I was invited, and with my position as a Satan of the Underworld, I can bring two guests. My Queen is supposed to come with me so she won't be one of the guests."

You thought for a moment, and came to a conclusion, "Well, then can I bring Lady as your second guest?"

He scoffed and put a hand on my shoulder, "Is she close to you?"

You rolled your eyes while nodding from side to side, "She is my girlfriend. I doubt she'll be the only one in the future though."

Sirzechs chuckled at the last statement, "Well, the party is happening now so If you can, I need you to come now."

You held up a finger, telling him to wait, "Hey Dad! Do you still have your coat you got before you took Nero's arm?"

Vergil appeared from the second floor, "Yes. Why, do you you want it?"

You smiled and shrugged, "It's a better color for me, you still look good with your old blue coat."

Vergil smiled and tossed down the coat you were talking about. Lady had come out from the living room, and was ready to go in one of her old outfits. All while you held Yamato after putting on your new coat.