Chapter 9:New Developments, Connections, and Observation Day

Well I hope you all found the last chapter entertaining.

Now we are going to get some more Underworld Business done and another harem member or two introduced here. Also, I updated the Harem Part 2 and looked into suggestions of which characters you all wanted to see.

Now if you don't see a character in there that you wanted, don't worry they will still make an appearance.

Now, without further ado, lets get into it.

===========================================================================

Time: A few days before Open House in Kuoh Academy
Location: Devil May Cry Meeting Room

3rd Person POV...

Almost everyone in the Devil May Cry were sitting around the large circular meeting table, looking at the Satan King Lucifer who was sitting at the head of the table. His head was in his hands, and his hair was a mess. There had been news reaching him about a new threat, making it taxing on his mind.

"I want to hire you for a job."

At the same time in Kuoh Academy...

Rias' Peerage was gathered in the Clubroom with Jeanne and Y/N serving tea and homemade brownies, which were immediately stolen by Koneko. Rias was waiting for someone to show up and was enjoying the atmosphere in the clubroom. It was nice, until Y/N sat down, and Koneko immediately moved seats. She took the brownies she stole, and sat on Y/N's lap, where she continued to eat.

"Ara Ara, Koneko," Akeno teased, who was sitting next to Y/N, "You seem to be claiming territory if I ever saw it."

Koneko shrugged, "He makes good brownies, so now I'm going to be with him so I can have more."

Issei only laughs, "Bro, you are just getting all the girls just by being you."

"He's a nice and respectful guy to those who deserve it," Koneko said in between brownies, "Unlike someone who had a reputation as the biggest revert in school."

Y/N caught that, "Keyword is HAD. He is doing much better than before and is helping around the school and is even keeping an eye out for the Perverted Duo to catch them peeping. Murayama and Katase have gotten close to him."

Issei only scratched the back of his head, "I only knew where they would be, and just stopped them from doing what they would do if I was with them."

Koneko merely blinks, "It takes a pervert to know a pervert."

"Hey," Issei complained, "I'll have you know that I am keeping my pervertedness to myself thank you! I won't openly broadcast it anymore!"

Asia only hugged Issei, "And I am proud of you for it!"

Issei blushed before looking at Rias, "So Pres, what are we doing here?"

Rias was about to speak until her heard a knock on the doors, "Oh there she is. Come in!"

The doors opened up to reveal Xenovia walking in with a Kuoh Academy Uniform on. This meant that she was a student now and in Rias' Peerage.

Issei stood up and pointed to her, "Woah, you mean to tell me that she is a Devil now?"

Xenovia kept her straight face, "Yes, I asked Rias to take me in after I had learned that God is no longer with us. I didn't know what else to do at the time, but I felt as if this were a test set before me. Oh dear Lord-"

She was struck with a headache, and Y/N only smiled, "Sorry, but if you want, I will send him a prayer in your stead. I do the same for Asia whenever Devils aren't around."