Chapter 16: Fuck the War, I'm Taking Time Off

Y/N was seen in his office, knowing that he had entered a war with the Khaos Brigade. With the amount of paperwork he had to do with mobilizing an army, he could use a break. However, he was confident he'd get it done before the day was up. As he was nearing the end, he received a call from one of his Peerage Members, Yor.

Answering the call, he put it on speaker, "Yor. I assume you have a report for me."

"Hello Master," her voice came from the speaker, "I do have a report. I found out who is causing the unrest of the humans living here in Kuoh. Two women whom I suspect aren't human, but a Devil and a Fallen Angel."

This caught his attention, but he continued his work, "Do you have a name for them?"

Yor listed off two names, "Belza Shuba'ha and Hanekawa Hasumi."

"I can just tell which one is a Devil. So did you have a meeting with them, or did you get a name?"

"I was able to use some of Twilight's skills as a spy to find out, we have a meeting soon," Yor admits through the phone.

"Mama! Is that Mr Sparda?"

Yor cheerfully spoke, "Yes Anya, it's master."

Anya then asked the one question she wanted to ask, "Is he going to be my new Chichi?"

There was a silence, until Yor had a yell of confusion.

"W-W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ANYA?!"

Y/N only shook his head at this development, "You never know Yor, I could take you and Anya out for a day of fun. Maybe have Grayfia babysit Anya while you and I go out to dinner."

Y/N could only tell Yor was turning every shade of red before hearing a thud from the speaker.

Anya picked up the phone, "Mama fell on the floor and is talking really fast! Did I do something to her?"

"Don't worry Peanut, I had a hand in Mama doing that," Y/N said looking at his phone, "When she gets up, tell her I'm on my way to her location. Grayfia will be staying with you for tonight while I take Mama out for a date."

"So you will be my Chichi?"

"Possibly, bye bye Peanut."

"Bye bye Chichi!"

He chuckled and hung up, finishing the rest of his paperwork. Once it was done, he stood up and saw the door open. Alfred seemed to walk in with a tray in his right hand.

"Good Afternoon sir, Sebastian had a bit of business to deal with, so I am here to deliver you your Strawberry Sundae," Alfred said with a smile.

"Thank you," Y/N said taking the sundae and the spoon with it, "Say, what are my plans for the next three days?"

Alfred used his magic to summon a handheld calendar, "It seems trying to recruit Devils, Fallen, and Angels to the cause and teach them how to fight the Demons. Hunting more Demons, and infiltrating a Khaos Brigade bar in the evening of that third day."

Y/N nodded, "Fine, then take everything but that last one down. I'm taking time off for me and my girls. Okay?"

Alfred pulls out a pen and smiles, immediately crossing off everything but that last one, "You have fun sir. Should I inform all of your harem?"

"Oh, yes please. Tell Grayfia to be ready tomorrow night. I'll let the other girls know when I take them out on dates."

"Of course, sir. Shall I let your father and mother deal with your affairs?"

"Give 'em to Nero. Deadweight needs to learn how to lead if he is going to take over Dad's position one day."

"Of course sir."