Chapter 4: The Unexpected Pieces

Alright, let's get right into it.

() is thoughts
Bold is angry/rage or Author's Note
Italics is whispering
Underline is Dragons

===================================================================================

3rd POV...

The sun started to shine in the penthouse room of the Devil May Cry building, waking Y/N from the slumber he was enjoying. He remembered the events of last night, and looked down, to see Rias fully naked, and sleeping with her head close to his neck, and her left arm over his chest. With his own left arm, he held Rias and pulled her closer, slightly waking her.

Her breathing increased, signaling her waking up, "Mmm~"

With this, she subconsciously moved closer to Y/N, cuddling into his shoulder. He looked at the time, seeing enough time to shower and get ready for school.

Gently shaking Rias, he spoke softly, "Rias, it's time to get up we have school today."

She was half awake at this point, "I don't want to go. Just let me stay here today."

Y/N smiled at how she was acting. She was still sleepy, and they did have to shower. Getting an idea, he turned his back to her, letting her latch on and sat up. As he stood up, he held Rias so she wouldn't fall off his back. He walked to his bathroom which was just across the room next to the stairs, and turned to the shower. Turning on the water, Rias started to stir and wake more as she moved her head to look the other way. Opening her eyes, she saw she was on Y/N's back and he was turning on the shower.

"Good morning Y/N."

He looked in the mirror and smiled, "Morning Sleeping Beauty."

She smiled and tightened her hold into a hug, earning her a kiss from him on her cheek. She let her legs unwrap from around his waist, letting him set her down.

As he left the bathroom, he pointed, "Towels are on the metal rack outside the shower and there's shampoo, conditioner, and body wash sitting in the corner of the shower."

She smiled and winked at him, "Thanks, you're free to join if you want."

He only smiled and closed the door. Looking around the room, he saw her clothes set aside on the chair at his desk, but her undergarments were on the floor by the bed.

"She must've been tired, oh well," he told himself as he gathered her clothes, and his uniform for the day and walked into the bathroom again.

She didn't hear him, letting him put her clothes on the counter next to his. He undressed himself and entered the shower, still not noticed.

She didn't hear a thing until a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, scaring her for a second, "AAH! Oh it's just you. Guess you joined me after all."

Y/N smiled and let the hot water his his skin as he kissed the right side of her neck. With all the couple stuff aside, they quickly got cleaned up and walked downstairs to see breakfast cooked by Vergil.

Y/N's eyes widened, "Awe yes! Dad's cooking is the best! Seriously Rias, you have to try it!"

She sat down smiling at her new boyfriend's excitement, "What? Is his cooking that good?"

Vergil then walked in with a feast of breakfast foods, waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast, muffins, and different pitchers of juice using teleportation. The entire Devil May Cry Crew gathered around the table and sat down. Once Vergil sat down across from Y/N, everyone started grabbing food. However, one person was missing, Nico. One of the doors visible from the dining room opened, revealing Nico who was covered in soot and looked like she didn't sleep.