Chapter 8: Kokabiel and the Mother

Alright everyone!

Lets get things started today, shall we?

You know the drill so lets get into it!

=============================================================================

Time: Two days after the last chapter.
3rd Person POV...

It was a lovely early morning for the Devil May Cry, for they were gathered outside, except for one. The young Heir of Sparda sitting in his room until a text was sent to his phone. His uncle was still asleep, and wouldn't get up to send the address of the building to Morrison.

"Ugh, Dante, even though we bought the place, you still forget that we let Morrison handle the bills, and he's not here yet."

He walked downstairs and looked for his Uncle's room.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Devil May Cry were waiting for the noise to start, and were placing bets on what would be happening. Rias teleported behind them, and saw they were out there.

"Good morning, why is everyone outside?"

Lady looked back and smiled, "Oh Dante was supposed to get Morrison this morning, but is oversleeping again. So we are placing bets on what Y/N will use to wake up Dante."

Rias raised an eyebrow, "And how do you determine that?"

Nero looks back and smiled, "Well Y/N has many things he uses to wake up Dante. But the ones he does use the most are an Air Horn, Coach Whistle, Ivory and Ebony, and a flash bang. I've got money that says he'll use the Air Horn. So does Trish."

Lady scoffs at him, "In your dreams, he's gonna give Dante an active Flash Bang."

Bayonetta and Jeanne laugh with Lady, "I think so as well."

Nico whines, "No one else wants to bet on the Coach Whistle with me but Kyrie. So we have a good feeling about this one."

Rias smiles and knows she shouldn't join, "Well, I put 6000 in American cash on that he'll use something new that no one knows he has."

Vergil only smiled and held out a plastic bucket, where Rias summoned her wager from her bank, "I've also put 6000 in cash on something new."

Rias then stood with them checking the time, "So how do you know when Y/N wakes up Dante?"

Nico turns to her, "Oh he has a system the first time we heard it."

Nero looks at his phone, and smiles, "Hey good morning Japan. It is now 5 after the hour of 6 AM in the peaceful town of Kuoh. Temperatures a balmy 65 degrees which is a good news for reptiles and it looks like gonna to be a perfect day to maybe hey just lie in bed, sleep in, or maybe..."

Y/N's voice could be heard yelling from Dante's open window, "...WORK OUT THAT FLAB THAT'S HANGING OVER THE BED! GET YOUR ASS UP DANTE!!!"

A/N: Volume warning: The following video is loud so I advise you turn the volume down if it is late in the night. On the other hand, if you don't care about the volume, then fucking blast it. Just don't blame me if you get in trouble.

The sound of a foghorn echoed out of the entire building and possibly waking up every creature within the vicinity. The Devil May Cry crew starts laughing at the confusion wondering where Y/N got a Fog Horn. A moment after the fog horn stopped blaring, Y/N leapt out of the window and stuck the landing, raising his arms up into a V towards the sky.