Chapter 5: The Red Dragon Emperor

Alright, here's another chapter.

As usual,
Italics is whispering
Bold is angry/rage or Author's note
Underline is Dragons talking
() is thoughts
-This- is texting.

Now with that out of the way, lets get it started!

======================================================================================

Y/N 3rd Person POV...
Time: The next day after the last chapter.

Y/N was sitting in class trying to pay attention, but the thought of that Fallen Angel that Issei introduced him to was on his mind. It didn't sit well with him with the way she was smiling at Issei.

Flashback to this morning...

Y/N climbed out of the car with Akeno and Rias sitting in the passenger seat together. The two took either side of Y/N as he grabbed his school bag, and they each grabbed an arm. Having Y/N entering school with Rias on one of his arms was enough to bring him popularity in the school. When word spread that he was teaching the Kendo Club, and improving their swordplay, he was then one of the most feared by most guys and respected by the rest of the students in Kuoh. Now with Akeno on his other arm, it brought a whole new wave of popularity.

Bee locked the doors, and buzzed his wrist, "Boss, Issei and non friendly coming in at 3 o'clock."

Y/N looked and saw the Fallen Angel walking next to Issei. Y/N kept his aura hidden and put on a facade.

"Hey Issei, how you doing," he greeted his brown haired friend before taking notice of the blonde he was with, "Who is this, new friend?"

Issei waved, "Y/N, Rias, Akeno, this is Mikka, my new girlfriend!"

Y/N, as well as Rias and Akeno nodded to the new girl, "Well, nice to meet you. I hope you can take great care of my friend here."

She nodded and bowed, "It was nice to meet you!"

Issei then snapped out of his own happiness, "Wait, you have Akeno coming to school with you too?!"

Akeno only giggled, "I asked him for a little help last night and couldn't go home afterwards. So he offered a place to stay after he helped."

Issei sighed, "Okay, at least you had a place to stay. You have no idea who could've seen you alone at night."

Akeno sighed, "Thank you Issei."

Rias then spoke up to us, "Alright, we should get to class. We don't want the teachers yelling at us because we are late."

Issei nodded quickly, "Right, I will see you after class Mikka. Should we meet on the bridge?"

"Of course, I'll see you then!"

The blonde Fallen Angel walked away from school. As she turned away from Issei, Y/N saw her develop an evil smirk. As she walked away, Y/N and the two girls walked into the school.

Flashback ends...

Rias to his left was tapping her finger on her cheek, wanting the class to end. Akeno sat ahead of him, didn't seem distracted, but was anxious about what to do.

The bell rang finally, letting the teacher wrap up, "Alright everyone, essays are due next Tuesday so please finish those up. Have a good rest of your day."

The three of them stood up and quickly made their way to the ORC Building. Kiba and Koneko joined them in heading into the Building. As they entered the main room, Y/N had a buzz on his phone, from The Raven.