Chapter 18: The Ambush and Juggernaut

Rias is seen sitting in a chair, massaging the noticeable bump on her abdomen. The rest of her peerage getting ready and watching the Rating Games taking place which just showed Sairaorg taking out his opponent with a punch.

"Woah, Sairaorg really is a powerhouse!"

Y/N was seen comforting Rias, "He didn't have any sign of being able to use the Power of Destruction that is famous amongst the Bael Family. Therefore, he trained the next best thing, his body. He became physically stronger than any other devil in the Underworld."

They looked at Y/N wondering when the hell he got there.

"I just got here, so how are you all feeling with going up against Diodora," he asked Venelana who was sitting in Rias's chair of the ORC club, "I know that if all goes well, things will be different for all of us."

Venelana had a sultry smile, "Will I get a treat afterwards?"

"It's possible. But it certainly can't hurt your chances," he responds, "Now I just want to remind you all that Diodora is currently trying to create a portal in here, but it's being blocked thanks to me."

Venelana's smile disappears, "Let him in, I wonder what he wants to say."

"Let's have Asia leave the room first," Y/N says, signaling to Issei, "I doubt the Red Dragon wants to have his girlfriend be the talk of the hour."

Issei nods, "Come on Asia, let's go get some lunch before the game."

They both walked out smiling, going on a little lunch date. As Y/N could feel their presence within a good distance away, he lifted the seal and waited only two seconds. A magic circle opened up and revealed Diodora Astaroth in the center.

"Hello everyone, I wish to negotiate," he says with a smile.

"Well it seems you must have some habit of meeting with your enemies before a battle," Y/n says making his presence known.

"Oh my Lord," Diodora says with a bow, "I had no idea you were here."

"All these women are in my harem, so it's only natural I be with them."

"Of course, and with the Heiress of the Gremory family being with child, she won't be able to participate, her mother however has been given the Peerage and has limited herself down to Rias' level."

"Yeah, and was more than willing to for the sake of her daughter and future grandchild," Y/n said with a smirk, "So what did you come here to discuss with Venelana?"

"A trade of bishops," Diodora answers quickly, "I would like to trade one of my bishops with one of hers."

Gasper yelled out in despair, "No! I don't want to go!"

Y/n gave the dhampir a cheeky smile, "That won't happen little buddy! Besides, what did you learn in all that training you did with Esdeath and I?"

Gasper remembers and nods, "Right, I almost forgot about what I can do with that."

"Then don't worry, he's here for Asia, who isn't here."

The Astaroth heir looks around and makes a saddened face, "Now that you say that, she really isn't here. May I ask where she is?"

"No you may not. She is not available for you to see right now," Y/n says, still comforting Rias, with Xenovia sitting on his other side.

"That's right," she told him, "I don't know why you want to see the girl I see as a sister, but if you think you can just take her away, you have another thing coming."

"Well, I only wanted to trade one of my bishops for her," Diodora sighed, "Both are hardworking, and are quite accomplished."

Rias smirked, "Save it buddy, you won't be taking Asia from our little family."