Chapter 7: The Truth Revealed

Let's get into it!

Oh, and this will be a crossover story, so if there are any girls from an anime or game you want to see,

Please put them here.

Anyways, you should know the drill.

=============================================================================

Time: A week after saving Rias...

It was a bright Sunday afternoon for the Devil May Cry. Dante was sitting in his chair, answering phones for jobs, turning down most of them since there wasn't a password. Vergil was reading a book in his study, escaping the loud sounds of the jukebox, Nero, Nico, and the two ladies in the lobby. It was pretty average until Sirzechs teleported in.

"Hello," he said cheerfully, "Is Y/N here anywhere?"

Dante shrugged, not knowing where his nephew went, "He did walk out while ago, but hasn't returned yet."

Sirzechs couldn't help but smile, "Well, just letting you know that we have cleared up Sparda's lands and expanded it to fit it's needs now."

Dante raised an eyebrow, "You mean, in the Underworld?"

Sirzechs nodded, "It is customary for a Devil Clan to have territory in the Underworld. So we figured with Y/N's rise in power, and reforging the Sparda name, his clan be allowed to have more land than before."

Vergil was getting water when he heard there was territory for the Sparda Clan, "So if I wanted, I could pack my things here, and move in the Underworld to my father's home?"

"Of course Vergil," Sirzechs said nonchalantly, "Besides, with you as the Head of the Clan, you can start branching out to find a way for your clan to earn revenue."

Dante chuckled, "We could just be what we always have been, Devil Hunters. We hunt Stray Devils and Demons."

Sirzechs nodded, "Yes, well, you would have many locations to go to across the globe. Therefore, you could also be a military based clan, training young Devils to hunt as you do. With the Gremory's and Sitri's on your side thanks to Y/N, and soon the Phenex's, you would be provided the necessary materials to arm the young Devils."

Vergil drank the last of his water, "It's an excellent way to display our power in the Underworld. With my son dating Rias and Sona, our relations with them can be secured. Wait, what's with the Phenex's wanting to be by our side?"

Sirzechs then realized, "Ah yes, that does remind me. Lord Rhys Phenex wishes to tell you and Y/N that Ravel has...mentioned Y/N on several occasions within the last week. Lord Phenex has considered letting Y/N take Ravel as a future bride, since he is the Heir to the Sparda Clan."

Nero hears this, "Yeah I've been meaning to bring that up. Why is my little brother the Heir and not me? I'm the oldest of Vergil's two children!"

A voice nonchalantly spoke in a monotone voice, "It's because I've beaten your ass left and right on 500 separate occasions in training."

Dante looks up at the stairs, "Hey Nephew, where have you been?"

Vergil knew the answer, and spoke, "Training Dante. He is keeping his mind, blade, and skills sharp for the next threat that decides to loom over him and those he cares about."

Y/N walked down and greeted Sirzechs with a bro hug, "So Zechs, aside from the usual High Class Devil business, anything else we should know about?"

Sirzechs thinks, ad smirks shortly after, "Well aside from other recreation needs for your family home, you've been getting many marriage proposals from High Class Devils across the Underworld. I'm sure that you will reject them all, but I'll let you decide that in the end."