Chapter 15: Loki and a Declaration of War

Sona, Tsubaki, Saji, and Rias' Peerage had been fighting Loki for some time, using all of their strength. Loki was mostly struggling with Saji, who had him latched with his Absorption Line.

"This line won't be severed easily Loki," Saji proudly yelled out.

Issei was in his Scale Mail Balance Breaker, with Koneko using her full Neko features and powers. Kiba was using the full extent of his Sword Birth to keep Fenrir trapped. Irina was using the full extent of her Angel powers with Xenovia at her side using Durandal. Raynare was growing in power with using her Light Spears to keep Haiti and Skoll pinned so they aren't in the way with Issei and Koneko battling them. Akeno was in her Shrine Priestess uniform and using her Holy Lighting on an imitation of the Midgard Serpent with Rossweisse, Sona, and Tsubaki.

Loki saw how the battle was going, and was enraged, "I will not be defeated by insects!"

With that, he snapped Saji's Absorption Line, and cast a magic circle overhead. From it, many Magic Projectiles rained upon them and injuring three of them. Sona used them on the injured, and everyone was back in action. The only reason they were fighting was to hold off Loki until Mjolnir was sent to the battlefield by Odin. Sona was sent back to the ground and slid a few feet.

"Damn, this thing is strong. I don't know if we can fight it."

A voice she was happy to hear spoke behind her, "Well then it's a good thing I've brought plenty of backup."

She spun around and saw Y/N walking through a portal with Yamato in hand with most of his Peerage behind him. Sona got up and embraced him, "I'm grateful you are here. These creatures are starting to wear us down with how resilient they are."

Y/N took a look around and nodded, "Alright, Albedo and Erza, assist with Fenrir. Sebastian, Kuroka, and Yoruichi, you've got Haiti and Skoll. Esdeath, Irene, Mirajane, you will help with the overgrown wyrm. Sephiroth and Cloud, show me what you got with Loki."

They nodded and sprung into action. Kuroka was happy Koneko was finally accepting her Neko side, and was teaching her as the battle continued.

Loki looked at where these reinforcements came from, and saw Y/N, "Blood of Sparda!"

"Sup Loki? You still wanna try Ragnarok with me here?"

Loki only sneered, casting another large attack, "Of course, and this time...THERE WON'T BE ANY SURVIVORS!"

He launched the spell as he yelled that last bit, only for Mirage Blades, fireballs, and the flashes of blades were seen intercepting each projectile. Sephiroth was promoted to Queen with Cloud, and were wearing looks of determination. Y/N was seen between them still standing where he was, with a Mirage Blade twirling above his finger before crushing it.

"I will not be delayed any longer!"

Loki gave more power to the beasts he had summoned, giving them more stamina and durability. They soon attacked everyone with more ferocity.