🌱Sick🌱

3rd Person POV

Jihyun wakes up with a really headaches she didn't think much of it and just ignores it.

"Jihyun? Oh you're awake, we are going to the company for practice so get ready the van is coming soon" Mark said while looking at the black haired girl.

"Okay ill get ready" Jihyun replies

After that she gets up and start getting ready.

After that she went downstairs to the living room seeing 127 members ready to go.

"Finally your done, its been like 100 years" Haechan whines

"Okay lets go to the van guys" Taeyong said and everyone got outside their dorm to the van that is waiting outside heading to the company.

She got inside seating in between Johnny and Jaehyun, she still feels sleepy and Jaehyun seems to notice and takes her head slowly and setting her head on his shoulders Jihyun smiles at Jaehyun and whispers a small thanks to him.

When they arrived at the company Jihyun is still asleep on Jaehyun's shoulders.

"Jihyun wake up we're here" Jaehyun slowly wakes her up while tapping her cheeks lightly.

"Oh okay" She said while rubbing her eyes than gets up, when she steps out of the van she gets light headed and gets the feeling about to faint.

"Hey Hyunie are you okay?" Taeil ask with concern in his voice

"Yeah im okay, just a little dizzy but i can handle it" She replies and tangled her arms with his and continue walking towards the entrance.

A few hours later~

Everyone is panting after finishing practice, Jihyun's headache seems to not go away and got worse, she is going to her bag to get her bottle.

The boys were talking about random stuff when they heard a thud on the floor and looks at the direction where its coming from and Jihyun was laying unconscious on the floor.

"JIHYUN!! " Everyone screamed and went towards the girl and Johnny checks her forehead and it was hot.

"She is sick her body feels hot lets get her to the hospital someone call manager hyung" Johnny tells the other while picking up the small girl bridal style.

Jihyun woke up to a bright light hit her eyes, she squints her eyes before fully able to see that she is in a hospital room, she looks around the room to see the member nowhere in sight.

Until her hospital room door opened revealing Taeyong come in with a bag of food.

"Jihyun you're awake, omg why didn't you tell us that you are sick you should've told us we were so worried" Taeyong said while tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I thought it was just going to be a small headache but turns out it wasnt" She said while looking at her hands, now she felt so guilty for making her members worried.

"Its okay now lets eat i brought you porridge" Taeyong said getting her bes table ready for her.

"Oppa, where is the othe-" Right as she was about to ask the door to her room opens revealing the other members.

"Hey guys Jihyuns awake" Exclaims Johnny

"Ouch!! You kust step on foot" Doyoung said while glaring at the maknae

"Well sorry i just wanna see my noona. Noona are you okay?" Haechan said

"Yes im fine now Channiee" She said while ruffling his hair

"Ok enough talking and let Jiji eat first she hasn't eat yet" Taeyong said while setting jer food down.

While she was eating the others were just chilin on the couches that are in the room, just by looking at them she thought of how lucky she is to have such caring members.

Hii, guysss i hope you like this firat chap,

If you guys wanna request amy chapter plss leave a comment or message..

- love author💚🌱✨