🌱Our Baby🌱

3rd Person POV

The 127 members were in the practice room worn out from practicing, and Jihyun was laying on the floor her eyes covered by her arms, suddenly she felt a head on her stomach she looks up to find Jungwoo, she chuckled and closed her eyes.

"Jihyun?" Jungwoo calls cutely.

"Mmh" She hummed.

"Whos your favourite member?" Jungwoo asked.

Jihyun opens her eyes only to find the others looking at her curiously waiting fir her answer.

"Why do you ask?" She asked back.

"Just curious" Jungwoo responded.

"I don't have a favourite member, i love you guys equally" She answered.

"Thats a lie we know your favourite member is Jaemin, Jeno, and Jisung" Haechan says in a cute voice.

Jihyun just rolled her eyes and stood up to grab her water bottle near the speakers.

Suddenly the door to the practice room opened to reveal the dreamies, Jihyun smiled and waved to the dreamies.

Jaemin and Jeno ran to the older girl and sat on either side of her and hugs her sides, she just chuckled and scrolled on her phone.

Haechan watched from the side pouting, Taeyong who was just at the side witnessing the younger members being clingy to Jihyun just stared at them also wanting to hold
Jihyun in his arms.

"Guyss wanna come buy food?" Their manager asked.

The boys rushed to their manager in excitement and went to buy some food while Jihyun stayed behind feeling lazy to get up.

She was just tidying up her stuff before she left the practice room, since she was alone in the room she decided to take pictures for her insta, when suddenly she hears the door opens she looked up to find Taeyong and Jaehyun.

She smiled and mentioned them to sit with her.

"What are you doing princess?" Jaehyun asked while fixing her hair.

"Just taking pictures" She replied looking up to the older boy like a tiny child.

They just smiled at how cute she was.

"Do you remember when we first met, you were so tiny that i just wanna put you in my pocket to brought home" Taeyong said.

"Yeah, i was actually kinda scared meeting you since you looked kinda scary" Jihyun said while laughing finding that memory funny.

"You were like a baby, you're just so cute and so precious, i knew from the first time Lee Soo Man pd-nim said that you were going to be a part of NCT that i have to take care of you and make sure you are always safe" Taeyong said lost in his mind imagining the time when he first met the girl.

"I remember you guys were like so protective of me, when i accidentally slipped you guys were panicking like i broke a leg" She chuckled at the memory.

Jihyun was dancing to 'Catch Me If You Can' by Girls' Generation when she accidentally slipped and fell.

The members rushed to her side and starts checking her, worried thinking she got hurt badly even though she just fell nothing bad.

"Jihyun baby are you hurt, do you want me to call the ambulance, you want some water, oh my god shes not saying anything quick Johnny call the ambulance" Taeyong said in panic.

Jihyun just sat there in confusion thinking why they were so worried about.

"Guys im fine, i just slipped my foot hurts a little bit but its not bad and no need for the ambulance" She replied.

She tried to stand up but Jaehyun stops her from standing and pulled her up in his arms. She looked so tiny being carried in Jaehyun's arms.

And for the rest of the day she was forbidden to got out of bed even for a minute, the members especially Taeyong was not gonna let her walk until her foot doesn't hurt anymore. And she was stuck in bed all day.

Taeyong, Jihyun and Jaehyun just laughed at the memory, then the other members came back with food and they packed their stuff and got back to the dorms.

127 members were eating at the living room while watching a movie that Haechan insists on picking.

While they were eating Jihyun was occasionally being fed by the memebers since she was so interested on the movie.

After they were done eating Taeyong wipes Jihyuns mouth with a tissue, Jihyun flinched abit at the sudden contact but smiled after.

"Even though your 21 you still eat like a baby" Taeyong said while pinching the girls cheeks.

"Hey im not a baby, im a grown up now" She said proudly.

"I know my baby is growing up, time flies so fast" Taeyong wipes his invisible tears.

Later the members decided to sleep together at the living room so they brought their sleeping bags and layed them out, not even 10 minutes after setting upbthe sleeping bags, they heard soft snores.

They looked around only to find Jihyun asleep on one of the sleeping bags, they smiled.

"Oh my god why is she so cute"

"I just wanna squish those cute cheeks"

"Doyound what are you doing?"

"Umm taking pictures of my cute baby"

"Haechan don't think about waking her up"

"What i was just about to join her sleeping fest"

"How does our baby grows up so fast"

"Okay okay guys enough talking we don't want her to wake up so lets all sleep" Johnny said to the others.

They all chose their sleeping bags, some of them fought for a spot beside Jihyun but ended up with Taeyong and Jaehyun who hot the spot.

When they were all asleep Taeyong was still awake staring at the sleeping girl beside him, Jihyun scrunched her nose which Taeyong find cute.

Suddenly Jihyun came closer to Taeyong and wraps her arms around him and snuggles closer to his chest finding comfort.

Taeyong just smiled in adoration and wrapped his arms tighter around her and closed his eyes.

In the end everyone can agree that Jihyun will always be NCT's Baby.

Hi guyssss

Omg i know it has been forever since i last updated, I've been so busy with school and didn't have the time to write anything but now that i have a few weeks of rest i will try and update more often. Anyway i hope you guys enjoy this chapter💗