🌱Halloween 2k18🌱

3rd Person POV

A few days before halloween Doyoung is gonna dressed up as a king and he asked Jihyun to be the queen and Jeno to be the prince, and they both agreed.

Now the members are all gathered at the practice room all dressed up for halloween, Jihyun is running a little late cause she still has a schedule before heading to the company.

"Jihyun here is your costume" Her manager gave the costume, she was still getting ready, while the others already begin.

She changes into her costume and gets all the head attachments on.

The members are not gonna expect this.

Meanwhile at the practice room they are dancing and interviewing the members when its time for Doyoung and Jeno, the music starts to play and the other members starts to bow at the royals.

"Your majesty" All the members said while bowing.

The music stops and suddenly Johnny said "Have you eaten yet your majesty?"

"You seem to be coming with your son, wheres the queen? " Taeil asked

"Oh no actually my wife is still on her way here, shes kinda late cause she needs to get ready" Doyoung respond

After Doyoung said that the door opens to the practice room, the members looks to the door to see Jihyun...

The members all had their eyes glued to the girl.

After she went inside she made her way to Doyoung and Jeno, the members immediately bowed to her like they did to Doyoung and Jeno.

"Ahhh my queen... " Doyoung exclaimed then grabs the girls waist and pulls her closer.

"Sorry for being late" She said

"Its okay, you look pretty" Complemented Doyoung

"Oooo neomu romantic" Lucas said

"Please introduce your family your majesty" Taeil said then pased the mic to Doyoung.

"Well yes, im King Doyoung, this is my wife Queen Jihyun, and my son Prince Jeno" Doyoung introduced.

"Woww, who Prince Jeno looks like more? " Haechan asked

"Well he looks alot like his mother yeah" Doyoung said.

"He's a mama's boy it seems like" Haechan commented seeing as the said boy was clinging to Jihyun's arm.

"Okay give it up for the royal family" Haechan said.

Everyone clapped.

Then they continue on with to the other members.

Then they came down to the front and dance together.

Jeno pushed Doyoung and Jihyun to the front signaling them to dance at the front.

Doyoung getting the idea pulled Jihyun's arms and starts twirling her, she got surprised and in reflects she holds his hands.

The others cheered for the two.

They finished with a bow.

"Yah, you startled me" Jihyun said to Doyoung who just laughs.

~~

It had been a few hours and they are at the Halloween party with the other idols from SM.

"Omg you look so pretty" Commented Yeri

"Awww you look pretty too" She replied

They continue to talk and have fun.

When the event is all over they went back to the dorm, Jihyun stayed at the 127 dorm.

But before she went to the van she was taking pictures for insta, little did she know was that Chenle is about to scare her.

Everyone knows that the girl has a fear of clowns, so while she taking pictures Chenle massaged the girl to come 'help' him taking if his costume.

Ofcourse being the good noona she is, she went to the spot Chenle asked her too come.

And the area is quite dark.

"Chenle? Where are you? " She asked

Shes about to call Chenle again when she heard a noise, she gets closer just to be surprised by Chenle.

She screamed and runs away while Chenle chased her around.

"Ahhhh stoppp" She yells

She found the other members and went behind them.

The members all heard the screaming and is relieved when the girl is seen.

She went behind Taeyong and hides.

"Oh come here noona" Chenle said in a scary voice.

She holds on Taeyong's shirt tighter.

"Chenle.... " The members warned Chenle

"Hehe okay ill stop. Sorry noona" Chenle said

She nods.

The members all laughs.

She was in her roo