🌱Photoshoot🌱

3rd Person POV

Jihyun is currently getting her make up done for her solo photoshoot with Burberry.

Shes playing on her phone while the staffs were doing her make up and getting her outfits ready.

When she was done with her make up, she gets up and went to change her clothes for the photoshoot.

The first outfit was a beige blazer with a beige turtle neck, and beige pants. Her hair was in a ponytail with a few loose strands.

"Miss Jihyun, we are ready please come to the set... " Said one of the staffs

"Okay be right there.. " Jihyun replied

She came out of the changing room and went to the set.

"Okay lets start" The photographer said

Jihyun starts to do poses, her body slightly tilted she faced the camera.

"Beautiful! Try turning your body to the right and face the camera. " The photographer request

She did as he told, and he smiled.

After a few more clicks the photoshoot for the first outfit is done.

"Okay good job, take a break and change into the last outfit. " He said

She nodded and went to her dressing room, while shes in the dressing room her manager came inside.

"Ji, after this photoshoots done your free for the day. " Her manager told her

"Okay" She replied

After her short break she changed into the next outfit wich is a black and white dress paired with a black burberry sling bag.

She comes to the set and the photographer starts to take pictures, the photographer smiled at her modeling.

"Gorgeous, look to the camera Yess. Tilt your head a little, Beautiful! " He exclaim

"Okay thats a wrap good job Jihyun you were fabulous. " The photographer said with ahuge smile

"Thank you" She said returning the smile

She goes to her dressing room and changed her clothes to a comfortable one.

She heads outside to the car and went back to the 127 dorm.

When she arrives she saw Haechan and Mark playing games in the living room.

"Noonas backk~~" Haecha  screams happily and hugs Jihyun.

She smiles and hugs the younger back. After that she went to her room and showers.

Then she went to bed and sleeps.

~~

A few days later the photoshoot pictures were uploaded and it went wild. So many nctzens and other fans were so amazed by her visuals, and the pictures went viral.

Jihyun just woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen, when shes about to go to the kitchen she saw the 127 member gathering around Johnny, their looking something on his phone.

"What are you guys doing? " She asked

"Noona you went viral!? " Exclaimed Haechan

"What do you mean went viral? " She asked confused

She comes closer to Johnny and looked at his phone seeing a post from burberry's instagram.

burberry☑️
@nct

burberry☑️@nct

❤  💬  ✉️

10,786,537 likes

burberry Brand Ambassador Jihyun from @nct rocks our new outfits.

10,000 comments

Jihyun was shocked she didn't think that the pictures would go viral.

"Did you know that it went viral? " Doyoung asked

"I know that they've uploaded the photos but i didn't know that it went viral.. " She said

"Our Hyunie is so pretty~" Taeyong said and went to hug Jihyun.

"You grow up to fast" Taeil said while wiping his non existing tears.

Then their manager came to the dorm his seems to be hanging up a call.

"Jihyun your photoshoot with burberry went viral and famous brands keeps calling for 3 hours asking if you can be their model for the upcoming projects. " He said

Jihyun was shocked people really liked her pictures?!

"Wowww noona your a supermodel now... " Haechan said with a dreamy voice.

Hi guys....
Hope you guys like it, and just a reminder this is all fiction, it all came fresh out of my brain.

Anyway enjoyy!