🌱Cuddles🌱

3rd Person POV

It was NCT's day off so they're just hanging out at the dorms, Jihyun is preparing dinner along with Taeyong and Kun while the others were at the living room.

"Mmm... Smells good noona" Jaemin said while resting his head on her shoulders.

"Everything is almost ready, Nana can you get the table set please?" Jihyun said

"Oh sure noona" Jaemin said and went to the dining table.

After about a few minutes the foods are ready, they all ate happily.

Now Jihyun was in her room just watching netflix on her laptop, she is watching a kdrama and is smiling to herself when the actors had a cute scene.

Then her room door opened revealing Jisung looking sleepy.

"Ohh Jisungiee, whats wrong?" Jihyun asked the boy who jumps on her bed laying down next to her

"Jeno hyung and Haechan hyung were playing games and they're so loud that i cant sleep so i came here" He said

She just hummed and stayed quiet so that the Park boy can sleep.

After a few hours Jihyun already finished her drama and is getting ready to go to bed.

Jisung is still sleeping on her bed she just lets him sleep in her room, she goes under the blanket and was about to sleep when she felt an arm wrap around her waist.

Jisung was sleeping with a pout in his face, he looks so cute, so she sleeps while the younger boy hugs her fo comfort.

The next day Jihyun already woke up and went to the kitchen, Jisung then woke up and is in a clingy mood he searches his noona like a lost puppy.

While downstairs Jihyun is drinking coffee the others were still asleep, then she hears footsteps from the stairs she looks up from her phone to see Jisung.

He immediately came jogging to her then hugs her, with his head on her shoulders his arms wraps around her waist.

"Waeyoo?" She asks

Jisung didn't respond and just closed his eyes again, she just lets him sleep again.

A few minutes later the other members are starting to wake up, and of course its not NCT if its not chaotic, the members were laughing loudly, then they came downstairs to see Jisung hugging her and Jihyun rest her head on Jisungs.

"Awww look at the babiess~~" Taeyong said then took out his phone and took a bunch of pictures.

"I wanna get cuddles from noona too" Haechan said while pouting.

All the commotion make Jihyun awake.

"Oh mianhae are we too loud?" Taeil asked

"Anii, gwenchanna... " She responded

"Noonaaaa, i wanna get cuddled too" Haechan whined.

"Arrasoo, after Jisung okay" She said

"Okay since Jiji is busy who can help with breakfast?" Kun asked

"Me i can help" Jaehyun offers

After the breakfast was ready Jihyun went and gently wakes the boy up.

"Sungiee, irreona~~. Breakfast is ready lets eat... " She said while softly patting his cheeks.

Jisung woke up and sits up straight and looks at the dining table, and nods.

They went to eat. After they ate, they get ready for schedules.