🌱B'day 2K18🌱

Okay just sayin' imagine this is Jihyun's bday

3rd Person POV

Today is Jihyun's b'day and the boys have something planned, its currently 9.30 am and Jihyun just woke up and what she doesn't know is that the dorm has many hidden cameras.

Jihyun came down to the kitchen and is confused as to where the boys were, so she reach inside her pocket for her phone and call Taeyong.

Meanwhile the boys were at the company watching Jihyun from the monitor and al os a sudden there is a phone ringing and its Taeyongs'.

"Oh, Jiji whats wrong? " Taeyong asks trying not to laugh.

"Yeah where are you guys? , i woke up and went downstairs to see that you guys aren't here.... " She ask worried that she might be missing on something.

"Oh we're at the company" Taeyong replies

"What? You huys are at the company and didn't tell me about it? " She asked kinda annoyed.

"No, the boys were called to be at the company early and you can come abit later for practice. " Taeyong replies, while looking at the monitor seeing Jihyun at the kitchen counter.

"Arraso, I'll get ready and be at the company before 11" She says

"Okay, me amd the others might be abit late so just wait at the practice room arraso? " Taeyong said

"Okay ill wait, anyeong" She said and ends the call

She sighs and gets abit anxious thinking  'did they forgot my birthday? '

But keeping that aside she goes back to her room and changes her clothes to something comfy for practice.

The pic above^^

The pic above^^

"Wow noona looks so pretty" Jaemin said with his dreamy eyes

The other just laughs and continue watching

Jihyun came to the living room to grab her jacket and went out to the car that is waiting outside and went in.

She arrives at the company and politely bows at the staffs and makes her way to the practice room.

When she came in, just as expected the boys weren't there yet she didn't think much of it and just puts her stuff down and went to the speakers to put some rondom music to dance too while waiting for the others.

^^ the music she chose

"Wow~~"

"Noona is so good"

"Yokshi our princess"

The boys were watching amazed while seeing the girl dancing.

After the song ends she went to her backpack and took her bottle.

All of a sudden the door opens reaveling Taeyeon.

"O anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" Jihyun said while bowing to Taeyeon

"Ya, don't call me that just call me unnie" Taeyeon complains

"Okay unnie" She replies

"Btw Happy birthday Hyuniee" Taeyeon said while giving the girl a bear hug

"Awww gomawo unnie" She thanked while swaying side to side in the hug.

"Wow look at you already growing so much, i always saw you as this cute little girl that always smiling and jumping around, now you're an adult" Taeyeon said while wiping an invisible tear

"Oh btw i gotta go, later im gonna treat you some coffee and don't think about declining" Taeyeon warns

"Arraseo unnie, bye bye" She replies and waves to Taeyeon

After Taeyeon left she goes to the speakers again to play some random music.

All of a sudden the music stops mid way and the lights are turned off, knowing her she doesn't really like the dark so much.

But the the door opens and the first thing she saw was a cake with candles and the members starts to sing happy birthday.

"Saengil chukka hamnida~~"
"Saranghaneun Jihyunniee... "
"Saengil chukka hamnida~~"

The boys sang, as Jihyun was crying and was being side hugged by Jeno.

"Blow the candle princess" Jaehyun said in ear.

She looks at the cake and Jeno wipes her tears, she closed her and after blows the candles, everybody cheers Jisung and Chenle went to their noona and hugs her wich makes her cry again.

After the hug she looks at the other members.

"Thank you guys for this, saranghae" She said while being pulled for a group hug

"You're welcome princess" Johnny said while running his hand in her hair.

Now their at the dorm all 19 members were there.

"Okay Jihyun we have a present for you" Taeil said

"Guys you didn't have too" She complains

"No, we had to do it and this present is special" Taeyong said while giving the girl a small box

"Now open it" Jisung said excitedly

She opens the box and gasp at whats inside.

(Just imagine that it has ⫸ᑎᑕT⫷ engraved on it)

"Guys this is so pretty.. " She said while observing the bracelet.

"Thats gonna be our groups matching bracelets, and later when the new members in the future came we're going to give them the same bracelet" Taeyong said while nudging the others to show their bracelets.

"Thank you guys this is the best birthday, and im happy that i got to share this with you guys" She said

"Saranghae" She said

"Saranghae uri gongju" The boys replied and pulls in to a grup hug.