🌱Abs🌱

3rd Person POV

The 127 members except Jihyun were in the practice room waiting for the girl so they can start practice. Jihyun is away at a schedule and is on her way back to the company.

^ her outfit for practice

Jihyun arrived at the practice room earning stares from the members, she looked at them and is confused as too why they're all staring at her.

"Ummm what? " Jihyun asked confused

"Noona you have abs? " Haechan asks

Just to keep in mind Jihyun doesn't wear outfits like that when practice and the members don't know that Jihyun also have abs wich is why they are surprised.

"And what are you wearing young lady? " Taryong comments being the overprotective leader he is.

"Umm first yeah i have abs because I've been working out lately and, second because its hot today so i decided to wear this. Is it a problem? " She replies

Suddenly Johnny came and rubs his hand over her abs feeling it.

"Wow i think we can do our laundry using you abs... " Johnny said teasing her

"Our baby is growing up so fast" Doyoung said wiping his invisible tears

"Nope shes still a baby and for god sakes please wear your jacket!" Taeyong said while wrapping her body with his jacket to cover her exposed stomach.

"Why... its so hot" She whines not wanting to put on the jacket. Taking it off and giving it back to Taeyong.

Jaehyun comes up to Jihyun and gives her his thin t-shirt.

"Here wear this instead its not a thick fabric so it shouldn't be too hot" Jaehyun said while giving the girl the shirt

"Okay i'll wear it" She sighs in defeat.

"Now thats better, lets start practice guys" Taeyong said shooing everyone to go to their positions.

A few hours later~~

The 127 members had just finished practice and is now laying on the floor, Jihyun is resting her head on Doyoung's stomach while Doyoung rubs her hair, Mark is resting his head on her stomach.

"Hyunie your abs are hard as a rock, we actually can wash our clothes on it" Mark said teasing her

She just rolled her eyes while chuckling, and closed her eyes...

Now they are back at the dorm and everyone is going to their rooms.

"Hey Jihyun when are you going to the gym again? " Asks Johnny and Jaehyun

"Oh, probably tomorrow morning, why? " She said

"We also want to tag along and probably gets some tips on how to make our abs more good lookin' " Johnny said and winks at her.

She just chuckles and went to her room with the two boys follows her to their room, they said their goodnights and went off to bed.