🌱Jealous🌱

3rd Person POV

Jihyun was in her dressing room getting ready. She was also filming a vlog for her YouTube channel.

"How are you doing today Jihyun-ssi?" The cameraman asked the girl whos still getting her make up ready.

"Oh you're filming" She responded startled.

"Well im doing fine, im so excited to perform for our lovely sijeunies" She said smiling to the camera.

Jihyun was getting ready in a separate room from the boys because whenever shes getting her makeup and hair ready the dreamies would 'interrupt' the staff doing her makeup, and it made the staff kinda angry so they decided to separate the rooms. Which Jihyun didn't mind but the boys were whining about it but just brushed it off after.

Jihyun was done getting ready and was scrolling on her phone when she heard the door but she just thought it was one of the staff until she felt arms wrapped around her neck, she kinda flinched at the sudden contact so she looked to her right just to find a cute bunny like looking person.

"Hi nanaa~" She smiled at the younger boy.

"Hi noona" He said snuggling her neck.

"What are you doing, i thought you were with the others in the other room?" She asked.

"I was so sleepy but the others are so noisy and i can't sleep soo i came here" Jaemin said sitting next to her on the couch putting his on her shoulder.

"I can sleep here right?" He asked looking up to Jihyun.

"Of course you can, you need to rest so that you can be energized" She answered while running her hands through the boys hair.

Jaemin moves so that his head was laying on her lap. She smiled and strokes his hair.

Its been a few minutes and Jaemin was asleep like a cute baby bunny, Jihyun takes her phone and took a picture of Jaemin sleeping.

Suddenly Jaemin's phone rang and it woke up the sleeping boy. Jaemin sat up and answered the call.

"Yes hyung... " Jaemin said to the other line.

"Okay be right there" Jaemi  said before hanging up.

"Whats wrong" Jihyun asked while fixing Jaemin's hair thats messy.

"Manager hyung called i have to go to the other room but i still wanna sleep" Jaemin whines while hugging the older girl.

"Nana you have to, I'll come out in a sec okayy.. " She said lookinh at the boy.

"Okay noona" He responded.

Jihyun chuckles and pinched his cheeks.

After Jaemin left the room she fixes her hair before she went out the room to the other dressing room.

While she was on her way she heard someone calling her.

"Jihyun!~"

Confused she looked behind her to her suprise it was Sam, William, and Bentley.

Jihyun was close to the family because she loved watching "The Return Of Superman" And she really wanted to appear on the show to play with the boys.

"Omoo William Bentleyy~" She exclaims excited to see them.

"Jihyun noonaaaa" The boys screamed and ran up to the girl for a hug.

Jihyun was crushed in a hug and by the boys.

"Oh my god you guys are so big already" She said like a proud big sister.

"How are you Jihyun it's been a while" Sam asked while side hugging the girl.

She felt a tug on her pants to see William looking at her with puppy eyes. She smiled and picked him up, he wraps his tiny arms around her neck while she carries him.

"Did you miss me that much?" Jihyun asked.

The boy nodded and hides his face on her neck shyy.

"William give noona a kiss" Sam said to the boy.

William looked up and went closer to the girl. Jihyun was expecting a kiss on the cheek but he pecks her lips lightly.

She widens her eyes and smiled at the flustered boy.

After a few moments talking with the family, they bid goodbyes and went their seperate ways.

Jihyun then makes her way to the boys dressing room. She knocks on the door and Mark opens the door and gave the girl a hug while bringing her in.

"Hey bub" Mark said.

"Hey Markiee" She responded and pulled away.

She wad expecting a hug from the younger boys but she receives a silent treatment.

"Umm guys where's my hug?" She asked the younger boys but no response.

"Jisung?" Jihyun called the boy but he just looks away from her so does the others.

"Whats up with them?" Jihyun whispered to Mark.

"Their jealous because they saw a kid give you a kiss" Mark whispered back.

She laughs, while thevother boys glared at her.

"You guys are jealous because of that" She said while still laughing.

"Hey its not fair! We're your babies not that kid" Haechan protested.

"Oh my god you big babies" Jihyun said.

"So what do you want hmmm, want a hug?" The boys still didn't responded.

"Okay then ima go back to William and Bentley then... " Jihyun said teasing them.

"NO DON'T GOOO" The boys yelled and ran towards the girl.

Jeno ran to the girl and picked her up then sets her down on the couch and hugs her while the others follows along.

"We're your babies only noonaa not some other kid" Jisung said while pouting.

"Aigooo you big babies" She said laughing.

"Your babies" Jeno replies.

"Do you love us noona?" Chenle asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course i love you guys" Jihyun answers.

"Good better be only us" Haechan said while snuggles closer.

"But what about the older members? Can't i love them?" She asked mentioning the 127 members.

"NO, they're older and we're still kids" Jaemin said whining.

"Okay okay you dorks" Jihyun said.

"Your dorks" The boys said in unison.

Hiiiii

Another chapter is upp. Hope you guys enjoy this one and i hope its not boring, i didn't even do a cross check on this one soo please dont mind the erros of the typing and grammars.