🌱Picnic Day🌱

3rd Person POV

The 127 members were going to the park for a picnic since they've had a hectic week of practice.

"Waaah the weather is so nice today" Jihyun said as she runs to the park like a child.

"Cute" Jaehyun said while smiling.

Once they settled at a spot they put out the blanket and etc.

"Come sit here Ji" Johnny said to the girl.

She went to Johnny and sat next to him, Johnny put his head on Jihyun's shoulders while Taeyong sets up the food.

"Waaah im already drooling" Haechan said

Jihyun just chuckled at the younger.

"Okay everythings ready lets eat! " Taeyong said with excitement.

All the members get their hands on the food, Haechan was enjoying his food to much that his face got messy.

"Aigooo Haechan-ah you got food all over your face" Jihyun said and wipes his face with a napkin.

"Gomawo noona" Haechan said in a cute voice.

She smiles in response.

After their picnic they decided to get ice cream, so all the boys went to get the ice cream while Jihyun stayed at the park playing on the swing.

She was casually swinging until she saw a little girl approaching her.

"Hello unnie" The little girl said.

Jihyun got down from the swing and got down to the girls height "Well hello too" Jihyun response.

"I saw unnie from the slide there and i think you look reoli pretty" The girl said

"Omo thank you, what's your name? " Jihyun asked sweetly.

"My names Jinju" She said excitedly

"Oh what a pretty name, why are you here alone where's your mommy? " Jihyun asked concerned that the girl is lost.

"Oh my mommy is there talking with her friends, you came here alone unnie? " Jinju asked

"No, i came with my friends too" Jihyun responded.

"Do you wanna play with me? "Jinju asked hoping that the older would agree.

"Of course" Jihyun said

Jinju cuickly garbs Jihyun's arms and drags her to the flower garden to look at the colourful flowers.

"Waaah the flowers are so pwetty" Jinju exclaimed amazed by how pretty the flowers look.

Jinju grabs a flower and puts it on Jihyun's ear.

"Waah unnie you look like an angel" Jinju said with dreamy eyes.

Jihyun is shocked by the youngers statement, but smiles and pats her head.

The boys just got back from the ice cream shop and sees Jihyun with a little girl playing  at the garden.

"Is that noona" Haechan asked while busy eating his ice cream.

"Yeah, she seems busy playing though" Doyoung said

"Jinjuuu come on its time to go back"Jinju's mom said

"Awwww but i wanna continue playing with unnie" She said with a pout.

Jihyun cups Jinjus face and softly squished it.

"Its okay Jinju yaaa we can play some other time, now its time for you and me to go home. I tell you what when we met again im gonna treat you ice cream hiw does that sound? " Jihyun said

Jinju stops pouting and smiles "okayy" Jinju said before putting her arms around Jihyun's neck giving her a hug.

Jihyun pats her back and slowly lets go of the hug and lets Jinju go to her mom.

She waves one last time before she couldn't see Jinju from the park.

Jihyun turns around spotting the other at the bench near by and approach them.

"Hey guys, wheres my ice cream? " She asked.

"Oh i thought you didn't want it, you were so busy playing with that girl and forgot about us" Jungwoo said teasing.

"I was accompanying her and i didn't forgot about you guys or that ice cream" She said a little cranky.

"Well to late i already ate it" Johnny said with a smirk.

"Yah!" Jihyun whined.

The others just laughed at how cute she is.

Hello guys...
Sorry haven't been posting in awhile I've been busy with school stuff.
But hope you guys like this chapter, and please vote guyss💚