🌱Revenge🌱

Jihyun's POV

Last time i got pranked by the boys, and for the past week I've been planning on my revenge.

So today I've set up alot of hidden cameras around the practice room, and today we're going to do a vlive just for fun.

But i've planned when the vlive is on in the middle of it im gonna excuse myself and something is gonna happen which is going to be the best part of the prank.

~~

I was already at the practice room first sitting against the mirror, while the others just arrived.

"Noonaaaa~~" Jaemin screamed excitedly and came running and hugs me.

"Yaa i was gonna hug noona firstt" Jisung whined while pouting.

Jaemin just stuck his tongue out on Jisung teasing, i pinched Jaemin's cheeks "stop teasing Jisung he might cry" I said.

Jisung came next to me and hugs my arm snuggling.

"Okay whos phone are we using for the v app? " Taeyong oppa asked.

"Just use my phone" I stated

I gave my phone to Taeyong and he unlocks it and sets it on the tripod.

"Yeorobunn gather upp" Taeyong said while mentioning the others to sit down.

When the live is on many sijeunies joins the live and starts to flood the live with comments.

"Hello sijeuni" I wave my hands

"Waaah theres so many people joining already, soo sijeuni we're going to be opening a QnA so please coment down some questions and we'll try to answer them" Johnny said to the live.

"Jihyun can you tell us a scary story? " Jeno reads a fans comment.

"Oh sure i actually have a scary story to tell" I said the boys were all staring at me waiting for the story.

"Okay so its about a girl named Mary, she was known to be the richest girl in town and exactly today is her birthday and years ago when she celebrates her 20th birthday she was going to invite her friends to her birthday party exactly at 08.00pm"

"But when the clock hits 8 pm no one came... This made Mary so angry and she went to her house and grabs a knive and went out to the neighborhood to murder everyone who she invited."

"After she kills everyone she realized what she had done and she runs away and never to seen again" I look at the members seing scared faces.

"Well thats brutal..." Mark said with a scared face.

"What happened next? " Jisung asked

"Well theres a rule, that if you mentioned her name at her birthday and past 8 pm shes going to haunt that person or people whos around them and kill them" I said in a taunting voice.

"Whens her birthday?" Haechan asked

I was about to answer when all of a sudden a knock was heard all the members flinched and looks towards the door to reveal Hyungsik opps our manager.

"Sorry to Inturupt but can i borrow Jihyun for something, it'll be quick" Manager oppa asked.

"Yeah sure" Taeyong said

"Commingg" I said then get up and exit the room.

I smirk to myself and prepare the prank...

3rd Person POV

"Well since noona is out, what do you giys think about the story that noona made? " Chenle asked.

"Well scary, im so focused on the rule that she just said." Jungwoo said