🌱Don't Mess With Jihyun🌱

3rd Person POV

Jihyun was alone in the practice room, she had her phone connected to the speakers playing Catch Me If You Can by SNSD.

When the song finished and she did the ending pose, she went and unplugged her phone from the speakers and went to sit on the couch at the corner of the room.

She scrolled thru her phone, when suddenly the door to the room opened to reveal Jaehyun.

"Hey bub" Jaehyun greets and sits beside her on the couch.

"Hey oppa, what are you doing here i thought you and the boys went out and got dinner" Jihyun asked the older boy.

"Oh i didn't come with them i'm lazy to go, so i went here" Jaehyun answers.

"Oh okayy" Jihyun said.

Both of them continue to chit chat for almost an hour.

Then Jihyun's phone rang and it shows Taeil's caller ID, she answers.

"Hey oppa"

"Hey bub, where ya at?"

"Oh i'm at the practice room, i'm here with Jaehyun oppa"

"Oh okay we're coming there now, we bought pizza for dinner"

"Thanks oppa, we'll wait here"

"Okay bye"

Jihyun hangs up.

"Who was it?" Jaehyun asked.

"It's Taeil oppa, he said he and the others bought pizza for dinner" Jihyun said.

Jaehyun just nodded, and soon after the boys finally came with dinner in hand.

"JIHYUN~~" Screamed Jungwoo running towards the girl and tackled her in a bear hug shoving Jaehyun away in the process.

"Ya you could just not shove me aside" Jaehyun said while rolling his eyes.

"Sorry hyung i was just excited to see Jihyun, i miss her" Jungwoo said as he stucks his cheek against Jihyun's.

"You last met her like a few hours ago" Doyoung said.

"I don't care" Jungwoo said while stucks his tongue out at Doyoung.

"Okay okay i miss you too, come on lets have dinner now" Jihyun said as Jungwoo also went over to the others.

They ate together and after they finished the head back to the dorm and slept.

~~~

The next day Jihyun went to dream's dorm.

She entered the dorm and found Jeno and Jaemin on the couch at the living room watching a movie.

Jeno was the first one to notice the older girl.

"Oh! Noonaa come here" Jeno said excited, he went towards the girl and grabs her arm and dragged her towards where they were sitting.

She sat between them and the boys scoot closer to her, Jaemin had his arms around Jihyun's shoulders while Jeno laid his head on her lap facing towards the tv.

Jihyun smiled at the two and softly pat their head.

While the three were busy watching, the rest of the dreamies were inside Haechan's room.

"Hey noona's here"

Jaemin texted Haechan to let him know that the girl had arrived at the dorm.