🌱Suprisee🌱

3rd Person POV

Everyone knows that Jihyun has very long and beautiful black hair, she doesn't dye her hair that often because she doesn't want her hair to bald.

Even if she does dye her hair she would choose natural colors like brown and light brown, but never anything vibrant.

But she was feeling different today, she was looking in the mirror and decided that she wants to change her hair, is this the worst decision she's ever made or is it gonna turned out looking amazing? Well she's gonna find out...

The thing is she's not gonna tell any of the members about this, because once she asked Jaehyun and Taeyong if she ever does dye her hair what colors would look good on her, but they only replied

"Nope, your to young to dye your hair"
"Honey your hair is beautiful this way no need to dye it"
"I dont want your hair to ne damaged babyyy"

Well you know those comments... But that was like a year ago, she's never asked about that since so she figured maybe they forgot that she ever asked that and decided to dye her hair in secret...

So here she is in the van heading to the hair salon, not gonna lie she doesn't even know what she wants her hair color to be and honestly she doesn't really care, either shes gonna regret it or shes gonna love it, well lets see....

Jihyun's POV

"We're here Jihyun" Manager oppa said.

"Okay" I replied.

I stepped out of the van and made my way to the hair dressers, I'm kinda nervous but kept thinking positive.

As i entered the salon i was escorted to my seat, as i sat on the chair waiting for the hair stylist i was just scrolling through my phone when all of a sudden i got a text from Doyoung.

I was kinda startled but relaxed soon after.

Doie Oppa🐰

Jijiii~~

Yes oppa, what's wrong?

Where are you? Me, Taeyong
and Jaehyun was thinking about
going to buy ice cream wanna come?

Ummm, sorry i can't right now,
I'm kinda busy...

Oh its okay bub, you wanna
order anything? I'll buy it for you.

Umm ill get chocolate

Okay, ill buy that

Thank you oppa, ily <3

Awww you're welcome my babyy <33

After i texted Doyoung oppa soon a hair stylist came.

"Hello there, my name is Minho I didn't expect you to come today" The hair stylist said.

"Hehe i know, sorry it's kinda too sudden" I replied chuckling.

"It's okay i actually got nothing to do today, so what do you want to do with your hair? " Minho said while playing with my hair.