🌱Prank🌱

3rd Person POV

Today all NCT members are gonna pull a prank on Jihyun.

Everyone except Jihyun are at the practice room, while Jihyun is at her own personal room in the company.

"Okay i have an idea for a prank. " Johnny said

"Okay lets hear it" Taeyong said

Johnny then explains how the pranks gonna go, the members agreed.

~~

So its the next day and Jihyun had been asked to go too the company for a 'meeting' with the ceo.

After she arrived she went straight to Lee Sooman's office.

After they went in she bow to the ceo and went to sit down.

The boys were watching the scene from a hidden camera.

Then the prank begins...

"Okay since you're here, so im just gonna go straight to the point. Jihyun... Do you have any problems being with NCT? " He asked to the girl

"No" She respons

"Jihyun i know you're a talented idol, being the only girl in nct is great. " He said

"But I've been monitoring your performance for the past few weeks, and i noticed that your dancing lately isn't that great with the boys. " He continued

"Your dancing is not powerful as you used to, and your off beat with the boys. " He explained

"You stand out the most amongst them, and i can see multiple mistakes in your practices and performance"

The boys are watching Jihyun and they can see that shes trying to hold her tears.

"Jihyun i know what your capable of, and I've seen you training since you were 13. And i thought that your dancing is just not fitting for the girls so i added you in nct. " Lee Sooman said

Jihyun just nodded

"Now... Im second guessing myself if you're a fit for nct." He said

Jihyun just nodded, she felt guilty because of her nct is loosing popularity and she just kept messing up the performance.

"So thats why i wanna ask you, do you wanna keep continuing in nct or join in an upcoming girl group? " Lee Sooman said

Jihyun looks up at the ceo with tears in her eyes.

The members were holding their tears just looking at the girl crying.

"If i leave nct they won't need to deal with any of my issues, so im gonna leave nct... " She said as tears fell from her eyes.

Some of the members were also crying (mostly the maknaes).

Even though this is just a prank... It felt real to them.

Lee Sooman just nodded and tell the girl to tell the news to the other members.

She stood up and bowed to Lee Sooman.

~~

Now here she is sitting in front of all the members.

She took a deep breath and looks up to the members.

"So i just finished meeting with the ceo and... " She bites her lip in nervousness

"He said that im failing and im causing this group to lose popularity and im being a burden by bringing hate to the group. So i decided that it will be best if i leave nct. " She said then looks down while tears stream from her eyes.

She didn't heard anything, she looks up to see the members with no expression.

"Good then, atleast we won't be tired of always dealing with your problems" Johnny said (part of the prank)

She just looks at him in shock, she thought that they love her.

"Good then" Mark said

She just looks down and wipes her tears.

"Okay then ill leave and pack my bags" She said then stood up

But then she went to Taeyong grabs his hand and gave back her bracelet that the members gave her for her birthday.

"Im sorry if i cause you guys stress, sorry for making this group fail, sorry for not being the best..." She said then starts to walk to the door.

But before she could open the door handle she felt arms around her neck, she looks back to see Jaehyun.

She was confused.

Jaehyun turned her body around to face him and the others. He wiped the tears of her cheeks.

"What are you doing? " Jihyun asked

"You don't have too pack you bags" Jaehyun said

"Why? " She asked really confused

"Because all of this is... "

"A PRANK!! " The members all shouted

She stood there with her mouth slightly open.

"So me having a meeting with the ceo, saying that i have to leave nct, and all of this is all a prank? " She asked

"Yes Jiji" Taeyong replied

She scoffs then starts to cry out of relief she didn't have to leave the group.

She covers her eyes with her sweater sleeve crying.

Jaehyun then hugged the girl comforting her, then the others all joined.

After their grup hug Taeyong gets closer to the girl, grabs he wrist then slid the bracelet back on.

"You're not a burden princess, your our ace, our lucky charm. You're not leaving on our watch" He said

Then he hugs Jihyun, she just lays her head on his shoulders arms around his waist.

The members felt really bad for making her cry so in the end they all went back to the dorm and the members made her fav dinner for apology.

Little did they know that they shouldn't have prank the girl, cause shes about to get her revenge...

Hii!
Not gonna lie, i kinda domt like this chapter.
But what do you think? Hope you enjoy...