CH (again)

(The RQ Leaders and RQ Light are meeting with the SS crew.)

O. Leader: So, what's it like in your world?

Alex: Oh, it may look empty, but it's basically the apocalypse.

I. Leader: E-Excuse me?

Overseer: Yeah... it pretty much is. Everything is so empty because literally everyone else is dead. (Motions to the SS crew) this is all that's left. We're it.

SS Hypno: Not to mention how we have to fight off things from the Spiritless World every day.

B. Leader: The what?

Sabre: It's their version of the World Below. They also occasionally call it "heck".

B. Leader: ...Oh.

SS Rainbow: It's not so bad. At least we don't have to worry about them destroying too much.

RQ Light: Speaking of battles, how do alignments work in your world?

Lucas: There's only two sides, really.

Y. Leader: Only two?

Sabre: One side is all the destroyers. For instance, their world's versions of Reverse, Void, Faceless, you get it.

M: Guessing the other side is your side?

SS Rainbow: Yeah, we're uh... what's the word again...?

SS Galaxy: You mean the word for "anarchists but good"? I dunno either.

RQ Light: W-What did you say-

Spirit Guardian: (Facepalming) The word you are looking for, you two, is "rebels". "Anarchists but good" does not sound like a positive thing.

SS Rainbow and Galaxy: Ohhhh.

(The Leaders are visiting the SS world, talking with Alex inside, when Time opens the door and walks in covered in multicolored leaves.)

RQ Time: SO APPARENTLY, THAT GIANT FRICKING TREE BACK THERE IS SENTIENT.

Alex: Oh, you didn't know about that?

M: I... I'm sorry?? A sentient what now???

Time: (Shaking the leaves off) You heard me.

(So yeah, the Tree of Life is sentient now. It likes to cause shenanigans and make sure the people that grew it are happy. That means it likes to keep Sabre, Lucas, and SS Rainbow entertained.)

(SS crew and Colle are sitting on the bridge over the lake, bored. The Tree notices this, picks up Illusion, and hangs him upside down which makes the group laugh.)

Colle: I'm never gonna get used to the fact that there is a sentient TREE here.

Alex: You will, eventually. Just accept the chaos.