SSP: Bandit Generals

They look serious but they're actually all complete idiots in a different way for each with a small side of psychotic

It's basically:

Xanadu: Egomaniac with a slight bit of OCD

Kuro: Drama queen with a side of the stupid, also likes to get on Pitch's nerves (but most of the time it's not on purpose, they just hate each other)

Pitch: A N G E R E Y

Noir: Lazy but has a facade of being productive around the other Generals (except for Xanadu because they're brothers), also with a side of the stupid

Raven: The smart one that deals with more complex experiments, is also basically the group babysitter

Pitch: What if mayonnaise came in a can?

Noir: Well that would suck, because you can't microwave metal.

(Xanadu and Kuro stare at them from the other side of the table. Raven walks in.)

Raven: Good morning to everyone, except these two people.

(What happens when Kuro and Noir are left in charge without anyone else keeping them in check)

Raven: Kuro, some of our followers have told me some very concerning stories about last night.

Kuro: Okay but in my defense, Noir bet I couldn't drink all that shampoo.

Raven: That's not what I- You drank shampoo??

Kuro: No-

(Xanadu and Noir sitting at the meeting table together)

Noir: Hey, can you pass me that book?

Xanadu: (looking through notes) Get up and get it from the bookcase yourself.

Noir: But it's far...

(Xanadu slowly looks up at him, ticked off, because the bookcase is like five feet away)

(These two in a nutshell)

Kuro: (getting on his nerves) WHY YOU MAD?!

Pitch: (.5 seconds from strangling him) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

(Pitch and Kuro are arguing during what was supposed to be a meeting, and Noir has fallen asleep.)

Raven: Ascended One, give me patience...

Xanadu: Don't you mean 'give me strength'?

Raven: (pointing at the other three) If the Ascended gave me strength, they'd be dead.

(Pitch gets on Kuro's nerves too, just not as often)

Kuro: (Minding his business, trying on a few jeweled pendants he's gotten from raiding people)

Pitch: (Sticks his head in the door) Your jewels are fake.

Kuro: (yelling at him as he leaves) THEY ARE NOT-

(Xanadu walks into the kitchen in the middle of the night to see Noir rifling through the cupboards.)

Noir: ...

Xanadu: ...

Noir: ...

Xanadu: ...Those are my candied lemons-

Noir: Not anymore-

Raven: (explaining something complicated) So if we use a hydraulic system to-

Noir and Pitch: Nerd.

Raven: Would you both shut-

:b