Rainbow Quest

Dang. Been a while since I've done some for a main series, huh?

(Sabre sneaking out of the Rainbow Kingdom (cuz he'd totally do that), when Light catches him.)

Sabre: (Thinking he snuck out successfully while walking past the gates)

Light: (Stepping out from behind an open gate door) Sabre, what are you doing?

Sabre: (Panik) Oh hey Light-

(Green Steve (therapist) and M talking.)

Green: So, has Sabre been doing any better?

M: Considering yesterday he literally said he has no will to live and then let himself fall backwards off a staircase? No.

Green: He did whAT-

Hypno: (pointing at Sabre) So you're meaning to tell me that he created you, which in turn led to you creating us?!

Sabre: (Lights a piece of paper of fire, it burns his hand, he drops it and it lands on his shoe, his shoe lights on fire, and he panickedly stops, drops, and rolls until it goes out and he sits back up covered in burnt paper ashes because the piece of paper burned up while he was doing that.)

Origin: ...Yes.

(Sabre not wanting to talk about something in a meeting. He notices he's standing next to an open window. The Leaders and Light notice too.)

Light: Sabre, please just answer.

Sabre: (Steps closer to the window)

Light: ...Sabre no.

G. Leader: Do not.

Sabre: (Steps closer to the window again)

O. leader: Sabre...

Light: Sabre, we talked about this. No.

Sabre: (y e e t)

Y. Leader: Oh, great.

V. Leader: Not again...

B. Leader: That's like, the third time this week.

O. Leader: We really need to remember to close that window.

Light: (sighs) I'll get him.

Ran out of ideas ;-;