CH (again again)

(I tried to keep myself from doing more of Crystal Horrors, but the interactions between RQ and SS were just too funny-)

(Sabre, RQ Light, Colle, and the SS squad are piled in a bus they just took from an enemy outpost. SS Yellow is driving, which will end badly probably)

Yellow: THEY'RE GAINING ON US!

Sabre: DRIVE THE BUS LIKE WE STOLE IT, YELLOW!

RQ Light: (Poking his head out from behind a seat) YOU DID STEAL IT, DUMMY!

Sabre: WHATEVER! JUST DRIVE!

(Cue screaming)

(SS Light talking to RQ Light)

SS Light: So, yeah, Sabre learned a lot of the stuff he knows from us. I think he copied a few of us, too.

(SS squad chaotically playing 'King of the Hill' in a nearby tree in the background)

RQ Light: ...Suddenly so many things make so much more sense.

RQ Origin: (Pointing at a shotgun) Hey, can I borrow this?

Sabre: Sure.

RQ Origin: (Taking the shotgun) Thanks.

(RQ Origin walks away)

Alex: Whaaat does he need a shotgun for?

Sabre: He just found out what his alternate did.

Alex: (Getting up and taking out a Glock) ...Okay, he's cool. I'm joining him.

Overseer: (In the bg) GET 'IM.

(RQ Leaders talking with SS Prof. Red at the top of the Rainbow Tree, when Sabre swings by on a vine.)

Sabre: YOOOOOOO-

RQ Light: SABRE WHAT THE-

SS Prof. Red: He's fine. He does that a lot.

Orange Leader: What?! He just... does that while like, 100 blocks in the air?!

SS Prof. Red: Heck, he taught us how.

(Cue SS Galaxy and Rainbow swinging in behind Sabre)

SS Rainbow & Galaxy: WOOOOOHOOOOOOO-

SS Prof. Red: ...It's those two you should worry about.

(Illusion finding out that Sabre was fused with Galaxy for at least a week before)

Illusion: How on EARTH did you manage that?!

Sabre: I mean, Galaxy was the one that-

Illusion: No, I mean, how did you stay SANE? I only lasted a few days, and you managed at least a week?!

Sabre: Oh that, I dunno.

(And that is how Sabre earned Illusion's respect.)