Vengeful

(Woooo Chaos Bois! Having trouble working on the next chapter of Vengeful, so figured these would be a good warmup lol. Remember that Sabre's lines are in italics bc he's speaking in his head since his body is paralyzed :b)

(Citadel burning in the background with everyone running away, teleporting to new areas to escape to, when the Chaos Bois are just watching.)

Time: Okay, who did it? This was just supposed to be a confrontation, not burning the place down.

(Everyone looks at Rainbow.)

Rainbow: Hey, wasn't me, Shadow busted in with a flint & steel.

(Silence, then Dark pulls out a little speaker and "We Didn't Start the Fire" starts playing through it. Everyone else immediately starts laughing.)

(Hehe roles are technically swapped and I had to :D)

Elemental: You were supposed to protect the world, not help destroy it!

Time: I hate you! And we're not destroying it, dummy!

(Everyone is really careful with Sabre bc he can't heal, so uh...)

Rainbow: Hey, where did Sabre go?

Dark: He's still upstairs.

Sabre: (Suddenly falling down the stairs) Whoop, there I go.

(Everyone else panics and rushes to catch him lol)

(Shadow finding out that the Chaos Bois/Vengeful are much stronger than he anticipated >:3)

Rainbow: What do you want, Shadow.

Shadow: (Drawing the Shadow Sword) Your measly crystal growths will do nothing to stop the Darkness, you fool. I'm just getting rid of a pest, that's all.

Rainbow: A pest? Really? The only pest I see here is in front of me.

Shadow: You dare-

(Rainbow throws a small multicolored crystal at Shadow, and he dodges. Once it hits the ground, it explodes into a beam of light towards the sky.)

Shadow: Hah, you missed! Your attacks are pathetic!

Rainbow: Oh, it wasn't an attack. It was a warning.

(The rest of the group pops up behind Rainbow, holding weapons.)

Dark: Hello again, copycat.

Time: Why are you in our territory, you cretin?

(It was at this moment Shadow knew; he fricked up XD)