The Grey Rose

Haha angsty found family book funnies

(After Shadow got turned into a mere blob of goo in a tube)

Shadow: Die.

Sabre: Already did!

Shadow: Encore.

Carmine (Red Leader): (Gets told about what Sabre went through)

Carmine: ...Ah.

(Proceeds to load shotgun with malicious intent)

M: (Thinking he isn't getting caught sneaking out of the Kingdom) How have I been getting away with this for so long?

Carmine: (Internally) Because you haven't...

(Sabre minding his own business in the castle)

Prof. Red: (Appearing from behind a corner) HEY! Can I borrow you for a minute?

Sabre: ...For what?

Prof. Red: You mention the technology of your world being more advanced than ours and you seriously didn't expect me to want to know more about it? I wanna hear everything you know.

(Silence)

Prof. Red: ...I'll let you tinker with some of the machines I have in my lab.

Sabre: Deal.

Red Steves: (Show Sabre basic kindness and care)

Sabre: I would die for you.

(The Professor bullying goo-ified Shadow)

Prof. Red: (Holding up the container with Shadow in it, being sarcastic) Now it may not sound like much-

Shadow: (High-pitched screeching from inside the container)

Prof. Red: But this-

Shadow: (Screeches again)

Prof. Red: Is a sonorous war cry-

Shadow: (More screeching)

Prof. Red: (laughing) ...Of a very angry Darkness.

Shadow: (furious screeches)

(When M eventually meets the Leaders while in disguise)

Any Leader, just pick one: Do you always have to attack us with your words?

M: Would you prefer me to use a brick? Because I'd gladly do so-

Carmine: (At the other colors) Unlike you, I am free of prejudice. I hate all of you equally.

M: (About hearing Sabre's trauma) When your friend is venting to you and you get angry in his behalf.

Prof. Red: (Talking to Carmine and pointing at M) He's therapissed now.

(Carmine hears about the dangerous BS Sabre's done)

Carmine: ...How are you not dead??

Sabre: Spite.

Carmine: (At the other Leaders) If karma doesn't hit you, I fricking will!

(M and the Professor are standing behind him as backup, holding a dagger and a flamethrower respectively.)

Sabre: (Hiding in the ruins of the Library) At this moment I feel like a very sad squished cookie.

M: (Once again at the other Leaders) With all due respect (which is none), shut up.

I stole like half of these from Zee's incorrect quotes book lol