Smol Sky People AU

Okay before we get into this-

Why in the flying flip is this book at #1?????

I literally do not care for it nearly as much as any of my actual books lol, I just consider this basically as a joke book, so why is it so high up???

The tag algorithm is weird :b

ANYWAY :3

Basically to explain this AU, the Sky People are little blob things and we all follow Sabre around and Sabre is basically our parent :^

Now enjoy adorableness mixed with the absolute crack factory that is the Sky People :>

(Sabre has been missing all day, and everyone just found out that he was taken by a bunch of bandits. Time and the group of Sabre's friends are trying to make a plan to get him back, with the Sky People all around them.)

Time: Okay so, we need to be calm about this-

Light: Why do the creatures have KNIVES?!

Time: What-

(All of the lil Sky People are holding knives, and Green Steve looks extremely concerned while standing next to them.)

(The Professor took a Sky Person again.)

Prof. Red: (In a test room with the Sky Person in a jar)

(Sabre suddenly breaks the door to the room down, off its hinges, and he is  a n g e r y. A few Sky People are latched onto him, attempting to look mad but end up still looking adorable.)

Sabre: How many times must I teach you this lesson, old man?!

Prof. Red: CRAP-

(A Sky Person is in front of Void, who had just teleported out of heck. Void sees the Sky Person, and punts them like a football, and the Sky Person lets out a squeak of pain and shock.)

(Five seconds later there's thousands of angry Sky People standing behind a terrified Void, with Sabre standing right in the middle filled with the absolute fury of the Sun.)

(Everyone waiting for Sabre to get to a room in an enemy base everyone is in, after infiltrating it and capturing most of the enemies inside.)

O. Leader: Can someone go find Sabre or something?

Time: Hang on.

(Time turns to one of the Sky People standing near him.)

Time: Can you get him over here?

(The Sky Person nods, and squeaks loudly. The Sky People and Time then wait a second.)

Y. Leader: What's that's supposed to do?

M: (Has seen this tactic before) Wait for it.

(Sabre suddenly crashes in from the ceiling.)

G. Leader: HOLY-

LC: There he is.

(Nighttime. Sabre is seemingly asleep in an armchair, with a lot of the Sky People near him. A bandit quietly sneaks in from the window, and starts to walk around, when Sabre looks up and aims a loaded crossbow at the bandit.)

Sabre: (quietly) Get the heck out, and if you wake up any of these little guys there will be a few arrows following after you.

(Bandit quickly leaves.)

Das it for now :^