RQ

You all really like this book for some reason-

Have trio shenanigans

(Time just made an odd cake recipe from Sabre's world that he was told about. I came up with this after watching way too many vintage baking videos :b)

Dark: (Walking into the living room) Hey, uhhhh... what's up with Time?

Sabre: I showed him a weird cake recipe from my world that uses beets as the main ingredient, and he wanted to see if it would actually work.

Dark: ...And?

Time: (Yelling from the kitchen) IT'S LIKE A BETTER VERSION OF CHOCOLATE AND I'M MAD ABOUT IT

(The trio about to leave for a party in the village, and are standing in the kitchen.)

Dark: I'm ready, how about you guys?

Time: Yep!

Sabre: (Starting to walk to the door) Good to go.

Time: Wait, Sabre. Leave all your knives at the house.

Sabre: What? Why?

Time: It's a village party, nothing's going to happen that will need combat knives.

Dark: I-I'm sorry, he carries combat knives?

Sabre: Fine.

(Sabre then pulls a bunch of knives out of each of his sleeves and piles them on the table.)

Time: I know that's not all of them.

Dark: Wh-??

(Sabre looks annoyed, and then pulls three knives from his hoodie's waistband and places them down. He also reaches into his sleeves again to take off a hidden blade on each arm and puts them with the pile of knives.)

Dark: What are those-

Time: Sabre.

Sabre: Oh, come on, man!

Time: All of the knives.

(Sabre takes a knife from each boot, a small knife hidden under his blindfold in a spot on the side of his head, one from his tunic's collar, another one from his waistband, and one from his pocket.)

Dark: What in blazes-

Time: Sabre.

(Sabre grumpily takes a hidden knife from the sole of his boot. Time gives him a look, and then Sabre takes one last knife out of his sleeve and drops it on the pile.)

Sabre: There. That's all of them.

Time: Thank you.

Dark: Why on earth would you be carrying so many knives?!

Sabre: (Shrugging) Old habit.

Time: (Laughing) I'm pretty sure this is one of the reasons why his house was put so close to the Citadel back at the Rainbow Kingdom.

(Time is making pizzas for dinner.)

Time: Hey guys, I made pizza!

Sabre and Dark: (Suddenly come running into the kitchen trying to get there first)

Time: WOULD BOTH OF YOU CHILL-

(Sabre and Dark are having an argument.)

Dark: You're always so immature about stuff!

Sabre: Says the guy who carries a plushie everywhere.

Dark: (Holding a bat plushie) You leave Fluffles out of this-

Das it :b

Seriously tho, why is this book so popular-