Various Other Books of Mine

Demotivated but want serotonin. Might have stolen a few of these ideas from other people's incorrect quotes.

—————————————————————————————————————

- An Altered Tale -

Sabre: What does 'take out' mean?

Red: Food.

Dark: Dating.

Orange: Murder.

(Everyone quietly stares at Orange.)

Orange: ...It could mean all three of you're not a coward-

Red and Dark: No.

(Orange after his recent little powerup)

Orange: (at Sienna) DON'T F#%* WITH ME, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE-

Jade: Orange wait-

Orange: (Charging at Sienna) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

(Red watching Orange mix a bunch of energy drinks, other caffeine-based drinks, and candy in a cup.)

Red: ...One, you better not actually drink that.

Orange: (Adding like a cup of pure sugar) You know that's not gonna stop me.

Red: Two, do not give any of that to Sabre.

Orange: (Mixing the abomination) What do you take me for? Daft? He'd have a stroke at best if he drank any of this.

Red: So will you.

Orange: (lifting the cup) We'll see about that.

(Orange silently sitting with Gerald in his room.)

Orange: What's on your mind?

Gerald: (Oinks)

Orange: ARSON? Me too.

(Gerald gives him a look of 'No, what the frick')

(Ino talking about the twins)

Ino: They're a joy to raise, honestly. By far the best thing that's ever happened to me. Although... there is one difficult thing about being a father. Sometimes everything's perfectly fine-

(Happy and Funny rush by with armfuls of fireworks and each with a box of matches in their pockets, giggling like gremlins.)

Ino: And sometimes it's like ground zero in my own house.

—————————————————————————————————————

- SSP -

(Sabre quickly popping into the meeting room while all of the Leaders and Light are there.)

Sabre: (Holding a blob with a band-aid newly placed on its face while comforting it) Hey, so, no need to worry about the bandit that broke into my house.

Light: ...Sabre, what happened to the bandit?

(Sabre slowly walks away)

Light: Sabre-

(Therapy session)

Green: And what do we do when something out of our control happens?

Sabre: Blame myself because it's probably still my fault somehow.

Green: Sabre, no-

(Sabre noticing a bandit approaching the blobs' flower field)

Sabre: (Pulling out a crossbow loaded with a firework) Mess with the beans, your bones are getting cleaned.

—————————————————————————————————————

- Prism Amalgam -

Rainbow: So Sabre and I accidentally ran into Time and knocked him over.

Green: Okay, and?

Sabre: I wanted to say 'Are you okay' and Rainbow wanted to say 'I'm so fricking sorry' at the same time.

Green: ...And?

Rainbow: ...We ended up blurting out 'Are you fricking sorry'.

(Green tries his hardest not to laugh)

Sabre and Rainbow: (trying to tease Shadow) Two brains are better than one!

Shabre: Except when they share the braincell.

(In the duo's mindspace thing)

Rainbow: (Singing vague lyrics to the Macarena very off-key after learning about the song earlier that day)

Sabre: It's 2AM. For the love of sanity. Shut. Up.

(This happens every time they leave the house to go into town for something)

Sabre: Did we remember everything?

Rainbow: Yep, I double checked.

Sabre: Are we sure though?

Rainbow: Yes, like I said, I double checked.

Sabre: But what if when we get there we end up needing something and we embarrass ourselves in front of so many people because we don't have it-

Rainbow: What heck was your world like if it made you so paranoid about this little stuff??

—————————————————————————————————————

Okay das it