Vengeful

Working on Chapter 10, thought of these bits. Enjoy :)

Time: You know how a knife can have someone's name on it, and TNT is more like "To whom this may concern"?

(Time charges up a new power that's basically a fire nuke... right at a Colorless Guard outpost.)

Time: WELL, DEAR GRID CO-ORDINATES-

(Some kingdom resident talking crap about Sabre, even after he's dead.)

(Rainbow giving a death glare from inside an alleyway, holding a crystal knife.)

Shadow: (Talking garbage about how Dark is a freak of nature, not meant to exist and should be under control of the Darkness)

Dark: (Run-by slapping him to the ground) Shut up.

-later-

Dark: I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT.

Sabre: Dude, high five! That was awesome!

(High five between the two)

Time: Ooh, can I slap Shadow next?

Rainbow: Y'know, I find it hilarious that while we're fighting or confronting somebody, we make ourselves look like really established and put-together with a well-thought-out plan...

Rainbow: But really we're a bunch of idiots in different ways that are just really angsty and have no clue what we're doing most of the time.

(Suddenly, Dark riding in a minecart going super fast with Time trying to catch him in the bg)

Dark: (Trying to figure out how he feels about things by writing in a diary) Hey, what's a word that's a combination of both "sad" and "mad"?

Sabre: Miserable?

Time: Disheartened, despair, melancholy, crestfallen-

Rainbow: Smad.

(Yes the 'Dark writing in a diary to figure out his feelings and opinions' is going to be an actual part of the plot.)

(Because I'm doing that to help with my therapy sessions and it works so why not give it to a character I really relate to-)

(Green being paranoid after committing murder)

Green: (thinking to himself) Makin' my way through the forest, walking fast-

(Sees Colorless Guard)

Green: Walkin' faster-

Aaaand now to keep workin on Chapter 10 because I finally found 

✨ m o t i v a t i o n ✨