Prelude

"Hah, hah, hah. Run faster!" she muttered. "Find her!" spoke a person with a heavy voice, Yumiko can hardly hear them besides her barrels of breath and the chilling of her bones down to her spine. "I can't go home anymore, father, Onii-chan, Kichisaburo-kun, May your sins be forgiven!" running, she thought.

- They did not see her, she slipped across the bridge and bumped into two ladies, who were dressed in a police officer uniform with a haori and katana on their waists, like traditional samurais. "I am dead!" her mind told her.

"I'm sorry, b-but, p-please hide me! I'm hunted by those men! I am forced to marry a rich person, who I don't even know! Please, I-I beg you!" the young lady begged. "Ara~, please hide here" "Nee-san! We don't want to deal with people we don't know-" the short lady scolded the taller one. "Have you seen a girl with a blue-origami colored kimono pass by?" interrupted a man.

"Oh, she went that way!" the older sister lied. "Thank you miss." the man said. "It's all clear now, you may get out." the older sister said. "Thank you, I'll never forget your kindness!" she bowed. "Shinobu, let's head back home! Don't forget to make Kanao's favourite dish!" the older sister said happily.

"Wait! Please bring me with you! I-I have nowhere to stay!" the girl said suddenly. "Of course you may come with us! Right, Shinobu?" "Nee-san, no! I'm tired of having Kanao at home already! And we're going to add another one?! Oh please don't!" Shinobu, the sister of the lady, said as if it was hell. "Kanao is sweet, don't say that to her! By the way, she looked older than Kanao, so it will be easier to discipline her!" her sister said. "By the way, what is your name?" she asked.

"Yumiko, my name is Hatsune Yumiko...," 

(Please vote and if there are some mistakes you found, please comment or DM us! Thankss! 🙏)