Chapter 22 - The Ring Is Gone

Yumiko runs back to the butterfly estate. "I'm home!" Yumiko said. "Yumiko-san! Why are you running? You can't run first, you are still weak!" Kiyo said. "No, I'm not wea-" Yumiko said. Then Yumiko just fainted on the ground. "Ah! Someone help me carry her!" Kiyo said. "Anyone! Help!" Kiyo shouted. A Kakushi came and carried Yumiko on his/her back.

Then they went to her room. "Please be okay, Yumiko-san..." Kiyo said. "Kiyo-chan! What happened to Yumiko-san?!" Tanjiro said. "She fainted in the corridor." Kiyo tearing up. "Yumiko-san, please wake up!" Tanjiro said. "But your feet are injured, Tanjiro-san!" Kiyo said. "No need to worry, just straight to Yumiko-san first!" Tanjiro said.

*In Yumiko's dream*

"Yumiko-chan? Anything bothers you?" Kyoujurou appeared. "I'm sorry," Yumiko cried, looking back at him. "What's wrong?" Kyoujurou asked, while giggling. Before anything happens, Yumiko gave a kiss on the lips, and broke it. "What's wrong?" he asked again. "I'm sorry, goodbye, Rengoku-san...," Yumiko said, kissing Kyoujurou again and breaking the ring her man gave her at the end of his days. The man turned to dust, his shadow disappeared, only Yumiko's left in the scene, crying alone in grief in the dark room. "I-I'm v-very sorry, Rengoku-san...I'm sorry." Yumiko said while putting her two hands on her face and cried.

*In reality*

"HUH?!" Yumiko said. "Y-Yumiko-san!!" Kiyo said. "W-what happened?" Yumiko asked. "The ring that you put it on again has gone and you're tearing up, it makes us very worried about you, Yumiko-san." Kiyo said. "I-I'm truly sorry, I don't know why I'm tearing up but I'm sorry to make everyone worried." Yumiko said. "I-it's okay Yumiko-san, everything is fine now." Kiyo said. "Wait, why is there Tanjiro-kun at the end of the bed?" Yumiko asked. 

"He waits for you until Yumiko-san wakes up!" Kiyo said. "E-eh?! What?" Yumiko was shocked. "Yes, he waits for you until morning." Kiyo said. "Why does Tanjiro always care about me?" Yumiko thought. "Can I wake him for yo-?" Kiyo said. "No need, Just carry him to his room please?" Yumiko said. "Hai, Yumiko-san!" Kiyo said.

Then they left Yumiko in the room. "R-rengoku-san, he is gone." Yumiko remembered the scene. "Yumiko...I will never leave you alone." A familiar sound said. "Reng- He's not here, Yumiko! He's dead!" Yumiko thought, trying to hold her tears. Yumiko takes a bath and goes outside. "..." Yumiko did not reply at all. "Ara, Kiyo-chan, Why is she so quiet today, is she sick?" Shinobu asked. "No, Shinobu-sama, she is just in a bad mood." Kiyo said. "In a bad mood, huh...," Shinobu thought.

"Can I tell her to come here, Shinobu-sama?" Kiyo asked. "No need, I will talk to her later." Shinobu said. "Hm...," Yumiko said silently. Then Yumiko walks away. "Huh, I'm bored, too much thinking about Rengoku-san! H-he's d-dead Yumiko, he's dead!" Yumiko thought. "Yumiko-chan? Are you in a bad mood-" Naho said. Yumiko didn't reply to anything. "What's wrong with her? Is she sick?" Naho thought. "Yumiko-chan! A letter from Oyakata-sama!" Sumi said. "Hm..." Yumiko said. Then Yumiko leaves Kiyo behind.

"Why don't you come to the Hashira training?" the crow said. "Everyone had passed the 1-4th training except you! Only you!" the crow shouted. "You're so late! You better give me a good reason to tell." the crow said again. "It's none of your business." Yumiko said. "Okay, fine, I'm in a bad mood and sick okay, I'm still weak, I can walk for now, to refresh it." Yumiko said.

"You better come, or you can die," the crow warned and left. "St*pid crow! I am not going there! If you come again, I swear, I'll eat you!" Yumiko said. "Huh, should I go train there?" Yumiko thought. "I guess I must train..." Yumiko said. Then Yumiko trains herself to not become weak. "Hah Hah, I-I can't take it anymore..." Yumiko said. "Ara, you've passed the challenges!" Shinobu said, proud. "Here's the towel!" Shinobu said again while passing the towel. "Arigato, Shinobu-sama." Yumiko said.

"Yumiko-chan, is something wrong with you? Because Kiyo just told me that you're in a bad mood." Shinobu said. "U-um..." Yumiko said. "Should I tell you, Shinobu-sama?" Yumiko said. "Yes, I will help you to get better!" Shinobu said. "Huh, my mind is always thinking about Rengoku-san, I miss him so much, I wish he never leaves my side, I want to hug him tightly-" Yumiko cried. "Ara, please don't cry." Shinobu said. The Shinobu hugged Yumiko tightly. "I miss him s-so much!" Yumiko cried. "Shhh, It's okay." Shinobu said.

-Timeskip-

The next day, Yumiko has a mission in 'Rakusha village' to defeat 3 demons. "Ohayo, Yumiko-san!" Naho said. "Oh, Ohayo, Naho-chan." Yumiko said. "Here is the breakfast!" Naho said. "Oh- Arigato!" Yumiko grabs onigiri. "Uhm, Yummy!" Yumiko munched. "Ah! That's Shinobu-sama's cook! And this is the first time I saw Shinobu-sama cooked!" Naho said. "Well, It's good! I better thank her." Yumiko said.

*In Shinobu's room*

"Shinobu-sama!" Yumiko barged in. "Ah! Y-Yumiko-chan!" Shinobu said, hiding her poisons behind her. Then Yumiko saw a poison in the back of Shinobu's hand and tried to pretend doesn't see it. "I really have to go and I just wanna thank you Shinou-sama for making me delicious food!" Yumiko said. "A-ah! Yes, you're welcome, Yumiko-chan!" Shinobu said. "Hatsune-san! Your crow is annoying again and cannot stop talking!" Aoi shouted. 

"Ah! Hai!" Yumiko said. "Well, Shinobu-sama, I must go and thanks for the food!" Yumiko said again. "Ah! Take care of yourself, alright?" Shinobu said. "Hai!" Yumiko said. Then Yumiko left Shinobu's room. "Did she see I was making a poison?" Shinobu muttered. "I hope she doesn't know what I am doing...,"

"A dangerous poison in..." Yumiko said by herself. "Yumiko-chan!!" Reika said. "E-eh?! Why are you here? Are you going to the mission in 'Rakusha Village' with me?" Yumiko asked confusedly. "Yes!" Reika cheerfully. "Heh? Not kidding right?" Yumiko asked with a neutral face. "No!" Reika said. "Oh okay!" Yumiko said. "So how was your day, Yumiko-chan?" Reika said. "I'm great, how about yourself?" Yumiko asked. "Fine! Totally fine!" Reika said.

"Oh okay, So how was your mission? Is it hard?" Yumiko asked. "Hmm, a little bit hard, but it's okay." Reika said. "Poor Reika..., I think she is tired." Yumiko thought. "Are you tired?" Yumiko asked. "Nope!" Reika denied. "Are you sure you're not tired? Because yesterday, your mission was very hard, you must've been tired!" Yumiko said. "Oh, Yumiko-chan! It's night! Let's go!" Reika said. "EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON! ATTACK ON THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE! CAWW!" The Kagusai crow said.

"O-Oyakata-sama!" 

(And the next chap will be published tomorrow :DD)

(Please Comment and vote :D)