Chapter 15 - The Opera House

"You have to be careful, Mitsuko, because the demon is on the other side of the door. Please be careful, don't drop your sword, because everyone will notice it." Yumiko said to herself. Then Mitsuko sings the song nervously, while acting awkwardly. After a while she got used to it and relaxed. "Wow, Mitsuko's voice is so nice! I wonder if she is a real opera singer before she gets in the Demon Slaying Corps!" Yumiko said, touched because of her acting. The show is done, a curtsy was given, the curtains closed.

"Uh, this isn't really the right time!" Mitsuko said while clearing her snot and tears because of the acting. They both immediately rushed to the place where the demon was. "Yumiko-chan! Isn't this... blood?" Mitsuko said, realising that the floor is covered with dried blood. "Oh, you're right, Mitsuko-chan!" Yumiko said. Then they followed the trace of the dry blood and saw the demon. "Breath of Flowers, 11th Form: The Iris' Poison!" Mitsuko attacked. "Breath of Flowers, 5th Form: Peonies of Futility!" Yumiko attacked.

They both slashed the demon's neck easily. "Wait! I don't think this is the demon we're searching for! He's too easy to be defeated. Oyakata-sama assigned us because this mission is hard. Or else he would just assign me or you alone." Mitsuko said. "Yea, it must be here somewhere." Yumiko said. Yumiko senses it and turns around. "I know you're in there, come out!" Yumiko said. "Hahaha, very clever." the demon said. "He can speak?!" Mitsuko said. "The demons who can speak are only related to Muzan's blood." Yumiko said. "Genius! Very genius, indeed...." The demon teased. "Be careful, Yumiko, He's related to Muzan's blood, You've never cut off the head of a demon related to Kibutsuji!" Mitsuko whispered.

"Ok, I got what you've said." Yumiko said. " You need to accomplish your task now? I don't think you can behead me." The demon said. "Well, I hope it isn't true." Yumiko thought. The shadow of the demon came towards them, it was one of the Opera singers. They fought the demon who was related to Muzan's blood. "It's very difficult to behead him!" Yumiko said. "Mitsuko-chan! Don't you ever behead a 12 kizuki?" Yumiko asked. "Y-yes, I did," Mitsuko said nervously. "Breath of flowers, 3rd Form: Flower Waltz!" Mitsuko attacked while distracting Yumiko to not talk about that topic. "Better not get distracted! Breath of Flowers, 6th Form: Swirling Peach!" Yumiko said to herself.

*Timeskip*

The battle ended, they had slashed the demon's neck. "I'm not going to lose! Don't think you won this battle! It's not the end yet!" the demon said. "Just because you're one of the 12 kizuki, doesn't mean that you're as powerful as you think. You can't even beat us! How do you think you are useful to 'Him'? Well, I think not." Mitsuko laughed. "Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known?" Yumiko said as the demon turned into ashes. "Yumiko! You can't give pity to a demon. Your 'pitiness' can't save you. So does Nezuko, she's a demon too. That's why I will never trust a demon, as a human." Mitsuko said.

"Nezuko is different from the other demons." Yumiko said. "I never care." Mitsuko rolled her eyes. "Nezuko didn't eat anyone before," Yumiko said. "Before, not after. What if she eats humans after? Can you predict it?" Mitsuko said, half shouting. "I'm just cautious, I don't want a tragedy to come." Mitsuko said. "I don't know for her future, but I'm very convinced she won't eat any of the humans." Yumiko said. "We have to get out of here." Mitsuko said, changing the topic. "Everyone is in the ballroom for the Waltz session. We could fall under suspicion." Mitsuko said again.

"H-hai!"

*Timeskip*

A beautifully played song, played by the Orchestra, with the Conductor in front of them started the Waltz, everyone danced gracefully. The room, filled with valuable antiques, and highly decorated. They both arrived on the scene, using their Western ball gowns and with their shining, beautiful accessories with them. "We have to wait until someone asks us to dance with them." Mitsuko said. "Hai!" Yumiko said.