Chapter 18 - Battle with Uppermoon 6

"Now let's go before it's too late!" Yumiko said. "Okay okay, I get it." Uzui said. They run until they see who wouldn't believe it. "N-NEZUKO-CHAN?!" Yumiko was shocked. "Her brother is full of blood and I think because of the injuries of her brother, she is really mad about it." Uzui said. "S-she lost control?!" Yumiko said.

"TANJIRO!" Yumiko shouted. Yumiko went to Tanjiro and carried him. "Hang on, Tanjiro." Yumiko said. "Uzui-san, please help Tanjiro get aided." Yumiko asked. "You said I have to help them fight, not aid!" Uzui shouted."Guys! Where are you?" Yumiko shouted, ignoring Uzui. Yumiko finds Zenitsu and Inosuke who's laying down with big wounds.

"F*ck! I can't save them, I must help Nezuko first!" Yumiko thought. Yumiko goes and sees they're on the rooftop and fights. "Did Uzui-san aid Tanjiro already?" Yumiko thought. "I must check it out." Yumiko thought again. Yumiko runs and sees Tanjiro who still has an injury. "This Hashira... Fine, it's okay, I can do it by myself." Yumiko thought. Yumiko aided Tanjiro all by herself and the others too. "Now it's time to go on the rooftop."

Yumiko said by herself. Then Yumiko reached the rooftop and saw Nezuko who was thrown to the wall and Yumiko couldn't stand seeing everyone lying down with injuries. "You b*stard, you almost killed my friends and Hashira too!" Yumiko shouted angrily.

"Huh, you again? I want to see if you're very good at my battle." The demon said. "Let's end this battle, RIGHT NOW!" Yumiko shouted. "Flower breathing, 4th Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!" Yumiko said. "Hahaha, You can't even touch me with your breaths!" The demon underestimated Yumiko. "You little piece of j*rk!" Yumiko said while angry. They fight very fast and can't be seen. "You're quite tough!" The demon said. "Oh Shut up, End this right now!" Yumiko said.

"Huh, well maybe we co-" The demon said. Yumiko almost slashed her head but was blocked. The demon got injured and was bleeding. "You little j*rk how dare you ruin my face!" The demon said. "You kinda look pretty if you have injuries." Yumiko smirked. "AHH! ONII-CHAN! HELP ME!" The demon shouted. "Huh?! O-onii-chan?! She has a brother!?" Yumiko thought. The other demon came out from the demon.

"Uhm, he's kinda ugly." Yumiko grinned with sweat. "Hey you, you hurt my sister, I will hurt you back!" the other demon said. "Oh well, I'm against two of them, this is really bad, no one's awake, Nezuko is trying to stand up." Yumiko thought. The other demon goes to the rooftop and the other one is trying to heal itself. The battle goes on until Yumiko is tired and can't move a single body. "I-I can't move at all!?" Yumiko thought. "Now it's time to crush your ugly face." The demon said. "P-please someone h-help me." Yumiko fainted.

Yumiko fainted while the demon wanted to crush her face but it was blocked by someone. "Urgh, you b*stard! Get off from me, you brat!" The demon said. "Grrrrr!" Nezuko said without bamboo on it. Nezuko and the two of the demons still fight and someone wakes up during the fighting. "U-uh, I'm a-" Yumiko said. "GRRRR! RAHH!" Nezuko attacked them. "N-Nezuko, I-I will help you..." Yumiko mumbled.

"GRRR!" Nezuko attacked again. "C'mon please stand up!" Yumiko thought. Then Yumiko saw the Uppermoons being thrown to the wall. "H-huh?! Nezuko please stop! I'm okay!" Yumiko said. Nezuko protects Yumiko from the Uppermoons. "Urgh, this brat doesn't want to get away from that ugly person in there!" The demon said. "GRRRR!" Nezuko angrily. Then she crushed The demon's head. "Ugh!" The demon said. "You filthy brats, don't you dare kill my sister!" The other demon said. "A-also, don't you dare touch my friends!" Yumiko said while standing up, Nezuko and Yumiko slashed the demon's head with hands and feet.

"You're supposed to help me that time!" Daki said. "How!? I am busy dealing with that maniac!" Gyutaro said. Yumiko suddenly goes to them and just stares at them. "You two are siblings, both of you have to support each other," Yumiko said. "O-Onii-chan!" Daki said, fading away. "Ume!!" Gyutaro said, fading away. "Huh, I-I'm tired." Yumiko said, lying down with big wounds.