Chapter 23 - The Sudden Attack

"That sounds horrible! Let's go, Yumiko-chan!" Reika said. They ran very fast until they could see the estate. "Just a few more metres and I'll reach the estate!" Yumiko thought. BOOM! A sudden explosion exploded at the estate. "An explosion!!"

They ran to the direction and found that the ground had changed to fusumas. "Get outta my way! The great Inosuke-sama is here!" Shouted Inosuke. He immediately jumped to the fusuma and broke it. "Looks like it's the entrance!" Reika said. "Yea, we must go there fast!" Yumiko said. They went to the estate and saw the fire. "O-Oyakta-s-sama! Where are you?" Yumiko shouted.

"Caw! Kocho Shinobu is dead! Caw! Dead by the hands of Uppermoon 2!" The Kagusai crow said. "W-what?! S-Shinobu-sama H-Has d-died?!" Yumiko cried. "Y-Yumiko-chan, I-I'm sorry for your loss." Reika said. "I-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WHO KILLED MY MASTER, I WILL KILL UPPERMOON TWO BACK, JUST WAIT UNTIL I SEE YOU!" Yumiko has enough to say that and goes to the Butterfly Estate. "

K-Kanao?!" Yumiko was shocked. "Ah! Delicious! Oh, You! You're the girl that I met in the Wakita Sakura! You have to know, your sister's limb is soooo delicious!" Douma said. "So we meet again, Uppermoon two!" Yumiko said. "W-what's going on here, Yumiko-san?" Kanao said. "We met before you, Kanao. He is the one who killed Kanae-sama too!" Yumiko said.

"And you, heartless jerk! Why, why did you take everything from me!?!?" Yumiko said while tearing up. "Ah, did I?" Douma said. "I won't give you mercy again! No matter what, I will kill you with my own hands!" Yumiko shouted. "Ahaha, Okay!" Douma said and attacked Yumiko. "Yumiko-san!!" Kanao panicked. "Ugh, He's too strong, How can he be super strong?! Did he train himself or maybe because he eats Shinobu-sama, so the power is really strong?!" Yumiko thought.

 Then Yumiko blocked his attack and attacked him. "Breath of flowers, 11th Form: The Iris Poison!" Yumiko said. Then the attack is super strong and Douma is thrown out. "Yes! Good thing I had learned from Mitsuko about the forms she makes! The 11th form is super strong!" Yumiko said by herself. "Yumiko-san! Are you alright?!" Kanao said.

"Yes, I'm alright Kanao-chan." Yumiko said. "Aw, what a beautiful couple sisters, but one of you must have to die!" Douma said. "Oh yea? Let's see at the end, who's gonna die first!" Yumiko said. They both attacked Douma together. "AH!" Kanao shouted in pain. "Kanao!!" Yumiko said. Then Douma just punched her to the walls. "Urgh...K-Kanao-c-chan..." Yumiko mumbled. "Now it's time to eat her!" Douma said.

Then Douma heard a footstep just forward to him and BOOM! the upper walls were broken. "Ahaha! King Inosuke is here!!" Inosuke said. "I-Inosuke!" Kanao said. "Ahahaha! Where is the demon?!" Inosuke said. "In there! But I need to find Yumiko-san first! She is in danger!" Kanao said. "Y-Yumiko-san! Where are you?" Kanao shouted. Then somebody attacked Kanao from behind but she dodge it. "Her reflex is so fast! I think she has specialist eyes." Douma said.

"Ah! Gomen ne! You must know, that girl is now in my stomach, ahaha!" Douma laughed. "N-no, I-Imposible! Y-yumiko-san is gone..." Kanao thought. "Ah you think I'm dead yet, nah! To think that I'm too weak, then you're wrong!" Yumiko laughed wickedly. "I-Impossible! How can you get out of my stomach!" Douma said. "I make a clone, myself!" Yumiko smirked. "She is clever!" Douma said with sparkly eyes. "If Yumiko-san had a clone then..., where would she be just now?!" Kanao thought.

Then Yumiko stands in front of Kanao. "Do you want to know where I am just now?" Yumiko asked. "S-sure I would love to but there is-," Kanao said. "I'm up there. I made my clone to see how powerful he is." Yumiko said. "Oh, that's clever Yumiko-san!" Kanao said. Then Douma just attacked both of them and threw them out to the wall.

"Your name is Yumiko? Ah! It's a very beautiful name for you!" Douma said. "Didn't you know my name when I'm in Wakita Sakura?!" Yumiko said with a neutral face. "Yumiko-san! Watch out!" Kanao said. "Huh?!" Yumiko said. Then Douma fell and attacked Yumiko. "Urgh, This b*tch is very strong! How can I beat him easily?!" Yumiko thought. "Sorry to push you so hard!~" Douma apologised while pushing Yumiko back.