Chapter 13 - The train

"Wait, Rengoku-san! Where are we going?" Yumiko asked, while he kept dragging Yumiko. "You will see later." Kyoujurou said. "O-ok!" Yumiko mumbled. "W-wait, isn't this-" Yumiko asked. "A garden!" Kyoujurou interrupted. "Wow this place is so huge and very beautiful!" Yumiko said. "Not as beautiful as you." Kyoujurou said while winking.

 "Ah! R-Rengoku-san!" Yumiko blushed hard. "Hahahahaha, you're blushing so hard!" Kyoujurou laughed. "I-I'm not b-blsuhing!" Yumiko said. "You are!" Kyoujurou giggled. "No!" Yumiko said. "You know? I had always wondered if we... you know, somehow..." Kyoujurou said.

"Hm?" Yumiko interrupted. "Um, better not tell you first." Kyoujurou said. "What are you going to say, Kyo-kun?" a voice said. "Who's that? Never mind, no one is here!" Kyoujurou thought. The silence began, they strolled through the garden and sat down on the bench. "Huh? Does he want to confess to me or maybe not?" Yumiko thought. "I must be confident to tell her my feelings to Yumiko-chan!" Kyoujurou said to himself.

"Uhm, Rengoku-san? Are you ok? you must be worrying about something?" Yumiko asked. "Ahh! No, I'm just wondering...," Kyoujurou said. "Uh, is he awkward with me when I'm talking? He's very cute when he is awkward!" Yumiko thought, giggled. "Can you come with me?" Kyoujurou said. "Oh, ok." Yumiko said. Kyoujurou dragging Yumiko to the waterfall. 

"Wow! this waterfall is very beautiful!" Yumiko said. "Yumiko-chan, can you look back?" Kyoujurou asked.. "Hm?" Yumiko said. Then Yumiko turned to Rengoku holding a bouquet of flowers. Yumiko was only shocked when she saw the bouquet. "This is for you, Yumiko-chan!" Kyoujurou said.

"R-Rengoku-san, is thi-" Yumiko said. "Confession." Kyoujurou giggled. "Omg, he's gonna confess to me?!" Yumiko thought. "Yumiko, can you be my partner life?" Kyoujurou said. "Did he say partner life?!" Yumiko thought. "So, Yumiko-chan, wanna be mine forever and be together for our life?" Kyoujurou said. 

"Yes! I will be your partner!" Yumiko said. Then Kyoujurou hugged Yumiko tightly. "Thank you for accepting my confession." Kyoujurou said. "Ara~!, I heard that someone is already Rengoku-san's partner~!" Shinobu teased. "S-Shinobu-sama!!" Yumiko shouted while blushing.

"You can't catch me!" Shinobu said while giggling. "Hahahaha, She's cute." Kyoujurou laughed. Rengoku returns Yumiko to the Butterfly Estate. "There, now go shower and rest." Kyoujurou said. "Ok!" Yumiko said. When Yumiko wants to leave Rengoku, he grabs Yumiko's hand and makes her turn to Rengoku.

 "Uhm, What is it, Rengoku-san?" Yumiko asked. "Before you go, let me give you a special present!" Kyoujurou said. Then Rengoku kissed Yumiko's forehead. "Omg, He kissed my forehead!" Yumiko thought. "Hahaha, that's my present only, I'm sorry it's not enough." Kyoujurou said. "I-Its o-ok, R-Rengoku-san, that's enough from me!" Yumiko said while blushing.

"Sayonara, Yumiko-chan." Kyoujurou said. Yumiko turns to Rengoku and smiles. Rengoku only stays silent and watches Yumiko till get in. "She is indeed very beautiful, gorgeous, kind, funny, special, and cute." Kyoujurou thought. "Kyo-kun! How dare you!" Etsuko's voice haunted Kyoujurou. "E-Etsuko?!" Kyoujurou thought. 

"Right, Etsuko is already dead, there's no way she's here!" Rengoku calmed down. Yumiko walked to the kitchen and saw Shinobu only giggled. "Shinobu-sama, stop giggling please." Yumiko said while embarrassed. "No need to be embarrassed, Yumiko, it always happens like that when we first confess with our lover." Shinobu said. "O-oh, yea, I guess you're right, Shinobu-sama." Yumiko said.

*Timeskip*

The next day came, a mission was given, the mission was on the infinity train. Now Rengoku and Yumiko are partners and with Tanjiro's team (except for Kanao and Genya), Yumiko paid the tickets for her companys. "Can I buy a ticket for five, please?" Yumiko said. "Sure, here you go!" The man said. "Arigato-gozaimasu!" Yumiko said. Then Yumiko approached the others. "Hey, I'm done buying the tickets!" Yumiko said again.