Chapter 5 - Tanjiro

"Hi Tanjiro and Tanjiro's friends! Aoi has been treating you, so probably you won't be really injured now." Yumiko said, smiling towards the group. "AAAAAAAAH, THERE IS A GIRL!" Zenitsu panicked. "Zenitsu, please stop shouting!" Tanjiro said. "Monjiro, what is this creature called?" Inosuke asked. "She's a girl, and she's Hatsune Yumiko, the second tsuguko of Shinobu-san!" Tanjiro said, smiling.

"Aaah! Please marry me! Marry me, Yumiko-chan!" Zenitsu blushed . "Z-ZENITSU! SHE'S A YEAR OLDER THAN YOU!" Tanjiro shouted at Zenitsu. "I'm deeply sorry, but my answer is no." Yumiko smiled.

"So, what brings you here to visit us?" Tanjiro asked. "Oh, just wondering if all of you're done recovering!" Yumiko giggled. "Her voice is so angelic," Zenitsu said to himself. "Yumiko-chann! I beg you! Please be my wife!" Zenitsu begged her again. "Zenitsu stop simping with her!" Tanjiro said. "It's okay, Tanjiro, well at least I'm not marrying him" Yumiko giggled again. "Anyways, if you need anything, just call me, I have to go to Oyakata-sama and have a mission to do." Yumiko said, gently.

"Oh, right! You!" Yumiko stopped while turning back and pointing at Zenitsu. "Me?" Zenitsu blushed. "I think you have to decrease the volume of your sound more, it may hurt our ears!" quipped Yumiko. "Eh?" Zenitsu asked. "I heard your whine with Aoi just now! This is the reason why I don't want to marry you! You're just too... crybaby," she quipped and giggled at him again and left, leaving Zenitsu crying again like a crybaby.

(A/N: Yumiko didn't hate Zenitsu she only remind Zenitsu to be more gentleman and not cry baby anymore. She just loves them as a friend.)

*timeskip*

Yumiko goes to the mission while Tanjiro and his friends train with Kanao. When Yumiko finished her mission and got back to Butterfly Estate, She met Shinobu. "Konban, Shinobu-sama!" Yumiko said, smiling friendly. "Konban, Yumiko-chan!" Shinobu said, smiling. "Are the others sleeping right now?" Yumiko whispers. "Yes, they are!!" Shinobu said, whispering.

"Oh right! I have a gift for you, Shinobu-sama!" Yumiko said, gently smiling. "Oh, what is it?" Shinobu-sama said happily. "It's a hair accessory!" Yumiko smiled. "Arigato, Yumiko-chan!" Shinobu smiled back. "I'll go to sleep okay? You better sleep too! Now, it's already 11 p.m.!" Shinobu advised. Shinobu left the scene, leaving Yumiko in the corridor.

A large bang was heard from the entrance. "Lady Yumiko! You're lady Yumiko, am I right? Of course you are! I have been the butler of your house since you're 6!" a man rushed into Yumiko. "Sa-Sasaki-san? What are you doing here? What's wrong?" Yumiko asked. 

"My master, your father died earlier this morning. Your older brother, my young master, had died before your father because of tuberculosis. Your father died because of his 'halfway-done' search for you. So, the inheritage lies on you." Sasaki Juntaro said.

"Eh?!"

(And the next chap will be published tomorrow :D)